PDA

View Full Version : OT: ugghh. and with that, the gunshots and hornhonking on univ. ave start....

ryan roopnarine
04-02-2007, 10:20 PM
going around my apartment and making sure that none of my personal property is in a position to get destroyed, locking doors, and all that jazz....its DUI time here in the swamp.

DanDombrowski
04-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Its fun from down here though!

I know what you mean, its all fun and games until your stuff gets trashed, everyone is only concerned with their own stuff. I always found that the only way to deal with it was to park my car at a friends house and just enjoy it. I guess I may have been lucky, my roommates werent total asshats that had parties or people over or anything.

You gotta admit though, to beat Ohio State at the National championship twice in a row, well, thats just awesome!

VentoGT
04-03-2007, 01:07 PM
I hate Florida.

GoldenOne
04-03-2007, 01:33 PM
I hate Florida.

Pretty much you love it...

Man, that was a crazy night.... again

I love Florida!

DanDombrowski
04-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Right on!

I would continue with some cheers or something, but I don't want to crap on Ryans thread, so I'll leave it at that.

ryan roopnarine
04-03-2007, 02:58 PM
if you hate florida, you are no longer welcome to have any of my salt water taffy if you are ever in the greater metropolitan gainesville area.

i think the people rioted themselves out in january, really, nothing bad happened yesterday, though you'd have to wait until tomorrow's newspaper is published to really know. i have to go to and from the hospital a lot--the only thing i saw today was a bunch of cop cars parked illegally along the interior driveway of the hospital, like one of them had gotten shot or such. quiet riot, maybe? thankfully, one of them moved when they saw legitimate traffic come in.

at any rate, here's the sign that was up at gator beverage today (univ ave and bank of america street :^)

Basketball
Football
Basketball
WHAT!

Macv
04-03-2007, 03:06 PM
I hate Florida.

I don't care for the gators, but I LOVE the state as a whole

GoldenOne
04-03-2007, 03:45 PM
if you hate florida, you are no longer welcome to have any of my salt water taffy if you are ever in the greater metropolitan gainesville area.

i think the people rioted themselves out in january, really, nothing bad happened yesterday, though you'd have to wait until tomorrow's newspaper is published to really know. i have to go to and from the hospital a lot--the only thing i saw today was a bunch of cop cars parked illegally along the interior driveway of the hospital, like one of them had gotten shot or such. quiet riot, maybe? thankfully, one of them moved when they saw legitimate traffic come in.

at any rate, here's the sign that was up at gator beverage today (univ ave and bank of america street :^)

Basketball
Football
Basketball
WHAT!

haha...i saw that today too...

all wasnt fun and games though...apparently a GPD officer was struck by a non-UF student at approx. 40mph and flew quite a distance - retard had a .230 BAC!

ryan roopnarine
04-04-2007, 02:43 PM
aah, that's what it must have been then. though, i wonder how big of an @sshole you'd have to be to park your police motorcycle in the fricking ER ambulance bay of the hospital, injured cop or not.
"yeah, i'm worried about homeboy, but i'm pretty sure that some punk civillian is going to mess with my motorcycle, what with 20-30 cop cars around"

in other news, i need this shiat painted on the side of my '73 tradesman van, STAT

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p65/bikerborg/DUALCHAMPS.jpg

GoldenOne
04-04-2007, 06:45 PM
nice pic

ryan roopnarine
04-04-2007, 07:35 PM
nice pic

great art makes you think. what else can i say, it's a cerebral piece.

in more serious news, they pulled the plug on the cop. the guy that did it is out on $500k bail. he's never going to see the light of day again, i'd assume.