PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a favor from the board

Boone.Msi
03-31-2007, 04:49 PM
I gotta buy a new set of coolant/radiator hoses, but i can't figure out which ones i need.

I need the upper/lower driver side hoses, and the drivers side breather hose that connects to the radiator above the upper radiator hose. Those are the 3 i know i need. can someone please write down the BMAparts.com serial #'s to all the coolant hoses i need?

Im confused because it seems like they have more than one supplier for each hose. I just want the cheapest one available. If someone can do this, thank you, im at work and don't really have the time to research what hoses i need.

Thanks,
-Boone

Also, does anyone know where i can get the 80/88 degree fan switch from someone other than bavauto.com?

632 Regal
03-31-2007, 05:46 PM
upper hose: 11531741405
Lower hose: 11531741407
vent hose: 17111712329

HTH

[quote=Boone.Msi]I gotta buy a new set of coolant/radiator hoses, but i can't figure out which ones i need.

I need the upper/lower driver side hoses, and the drivers side breather hose that connects to the radiator above the upper radiator hose. Those are the 3 i know i need. can someone please write down the BMAparts.com serial
Thanks,
-Boone