PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in my almost new Hawk pads?

Craig
05-03-2004, 05:48 PM
I picked up a set of Hawk HP+ pads last week for my track day yesterday (will start a new thread on it when I get pics). Unfortunately I discovered that the stock brakes aren't quite up to the job, as I was getting pretty good fade during the session.

So, I ran out and bought some 850 brakes. :D

These pads have less than 500 miles on them( including maybe 100 track miles) and should be available after next weekend. I paid $105 for them, make me an offer.

These are a great dual purpose or aggressive street pad, the only drawback is that they dust like crazy and can be a bit squeely with light braking pressure. They do grip extremely well though.

I'll throw in a set of stock Pagid pads too with about 75% left on them if I get what I deem a "good" offer. :D

632 Regal
05-03-2004, 05:51 PM
69 posts, hmm.....

DrewZ
05-03-2004, 06:22 PM
I picked up a set of Hawk HP+ pads last week for my track day yesterday (will start a new thread on it when I get pics). Unfortunately I discovered that the stock brakes aren't quite up to the job, as I was getting pretty good fade during the session.

So, I ran out and bought some 850 brakes. :D

These pads have less than 500 miles on them( including maybe 100 track miles) and should be available after next weekend. I paid $105 for them, make me an offer.

These are a great dual purpose or aggressive street pad, the only drawback is that they dust like crazy and can be a bit squeely with light braking pressure. They do grip extremely well though.

I'll throw in a set of stock Pagid pads too with about 75% left on them if I get what I deem a "good" offer. :D

Craig
05-03-2004, 08:52 PM
Front only