PDA

View Full Version : Got the new front bumper on this morning

gtopaul
03-24-2007, 10:26 AM
Probably not a lot of Beige Tourings around with M trim. The only glitch with the new front bumper install was having to move the temp sensor from the drivers side to the passenger side. Easy to wire up with the bumper off though. Next on the agenda is paint this summer, if I can find something else to drive for a month, and a new headliner then it's just drive it. A quick pic with the morning coating of pollen.

Paul

http://members.aol.com/paul3130/private/525030.jpg

632 Regal
03-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Looks great!!

E34-520iSE
03-24-2007, 11:49 AM
Nice looking touring you have there..the paint looks good to me!

Cheers,

Shaun M

BimmerMeUp
03-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Lookin' good.

markus
03-24-2007, 12:36 PM
me likey

Ross
03-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Looks great to me too. Bronzit gets no respect (tugging at his collar).
What did this cost? The recent damage to my lower bumper cover is a good excuse to do this.

gtopaul
03-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Looks great to me too. Bronzit gets no respect (tugging at his collar).
What did this cost? The recent damage to my lower bumper cover is a good excuse to do this.

A little expensive but it could have been worse. Paid $700 for used M5 sedan rear bumper and side panels (including shipping). Another $700 for a new M5 front bumper cover because I couldn't find a used one. $230 each to have both bumpers professionally painted. The original front fog lights, side lights and bumper trim strips swapped over. Since my side panels came off a black car the pieces that attach to each door at the bottom are still black but you don't really notice that's not the way it was meant to be. I'll have them painted beige when the rest of the car gets painted. Sure makes a positive update for an old Touring.

Paul

http://members.aol.com/gtopaul/private/ebay029.jpg

Boone.Msi
03-24-2007, 07:04 PM
looks great, one question though... Isn't the spoiler supposed to be positioned a little further back, right on the edge?

I really like the reared though, very aggressive.

gtopaul
03-25-2007, 06:32 AM
looks great, one question though... Isn't the spoiler supposed to be positioned a little further back, right on the edge?

I really like the reared though, very aggressive.

It's a stick on spoiler. Any further back and there's nothing to stick it too but air. Going to black out the panel between the tail lights too like the Euro M Touring.

Paul