PDA

View Full Version : helpful forum

mattyb
03-23-2007, 07:24 AM
Hi guys, I thought this was a forum that helped people. I have noticed that everytime I have asked for help it is forthcoming. Even though I have not asked for heaps of input or advise you guys have always responded within a reasonable time frame and with relevant, helpful information.

Damn it you guys cant but help a Bimmer brother in trouble who needs your timely and factual advice in all cases. I remember when i asked you all about The centre bearing, and all you lousy bastards did was tell me what to do, how to do it, what the problems where and how to not get ripped off.

Damn it. I fixed it with your help and no issues or hassle. And my other gripe is that when there is a meaningless thread going and we just need a rant and rave you all contribute in the funniest of ways, That always seems to make a differance to some otherwise **** house days, so that we all seem to end up posting for days and in stitches with laughter.

All members need a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS and a pat on the back for being amongst the most positive, helpful and truly global group of enthusiasts with a common interest. I do not believe there would be many, if any, other group of motivated and truly sincere and helpful folks about the place. If only we could end up in the same place and have a global meet with plenty of grub, beers and cars!!!!

YOU ALL ROCK THE E34 WORLD

BTW - My wipers are fine and my radio pumps!

Fetch
03-23-2007, 07:47 AM
funny ;)

This place is invaluable, thanks everyone.

95///M3
03-23-2007, 08:07 AM
I concur. It is wonderful having a large and knowledgeable community full of E34 Enthusiasts. Thanks!

Jimmy

GoldenEagleFan
03-23-2007, 08:46 AM
I also agree. Everyone has been so helpful, friendly and supportive. Lot's of things have been learned on my end by just reading and following along. I can only hope to contribute a fraction of the wealth of information that is shared on this forum.

I do pity the poor bastard who can't appreciate what is here for only a pittance of time. And to believe a dealer has better information.

I've got a bridge to sell.....

jnmip
03-23-2007, 11:06 AM
If the guys on this forum would stop getting in the way, I could mindlessly pursue my favorite hobby of giving my money to the stealership......they have kids in college too, ya know.

Now, put down the mouse and slowly back away from the keyboard.

Seriously, all the help is greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, I thought this was a forum that helped people. I have noticed that everytime I have asked for help it is forthcoming. Even though I have not asked for heaps of input or advise you guys have always responded within a reasonable time frame and with relevant, helpful information.

Damn it you guys cant but help a Bimmer brother in trouble who needs your timely and factual advice in all cases. I remember when i asked you all about The centre bearing, and all you lousy bastards did was tell me what to do, how to do it, what the problems where and how to not get ripped off.

Damn it. I fixed it with your help and no issues or hassle. And my other gripe is that when there is a meaningless thread going and we just need a rant and rave you all contribute in the funniest of ways, That always seems to make a differance to some otherwise **** house days, so that we all seem to end up posting for days and in stitches with laughter.

All members need a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS and a pat on the back for being amongst the most positive, helpful and truly global group of enthusiasts with a common interest. I do not believe there would be many, if any, other group of motivated and truly sincere and helpful folks about the place. If only we could end up in the same place and have a global meet with plenty of grub, beers and cars!!!!

YOU ALL ROCK THE E34 WORLD

BTW - My wipers are fine and my radio pumps!

indierthanthou
03-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Since the day I bought my e34 back in October, you members have been nothing but helpful. I cannot say enough how helpful everyone has been, and how friendly! One big reason why I sold my 97 audi a4 was because the forum members on audiworld were absolutely not helpful in any way, in fact, most of the time I had a question I either was ignored or reamed out for not searching first. Any post i had was answered with rudeness. There's nothing like that here, I dont understand why people like the radio guy and ukm5 had any problems.

When I am of age, I'll buy any members who have helped me that I meet a beer. Unless I go to a meet, I haven't got THAT much money.

Thanks guys (and Gayle)

-S

nizmainiac
03-23-2007, 03:01 PM
the most helpful forum ever, populated with nice people from all over the globe

leicesterboy15
03-23-2007, 03:23 PM
What can I add? you're all great bladdy blah. Which you are by the way. and Mattyb what a classic post!

Blitzkrieg Bob
03-23-2007, 03:27 PM
and maybe we'll ignore you more often and be less helpful

E34-520iSE
03-24-2007, 11:44 AM
.... my other gripe is that when there is a meaningless thread going and we just need a rant and rave you all contribute in the funniest of ways, That always seems to make a differance to some otherwise **** house days, so that we all seem to end up posting for days and in stitches with laughter.

Yep, that's what's great about this forum, the collective ability to troubleshoot new problems, the archives of fixes for existing problems and big dollops of humour & wit thrown in - eg 'Who's Winfred?' - Priceless!

ATB,
Shaun M

Paul in NZ
03-24-2007, 03:04 PM
its even more valuable than that....Although I dont do much of my own work,(i use a indy) i like to know abot my cars....I wouldnt even have bought my car if it wasnt for this forum!

SharkmanBMW
03-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Yep, that's what's great about this forum, the collective ability to troubleshoot new problems, the archives of fixes for existing problems and big dollops of humour & wit thrown in - eg 'Who's Winfred?' - Priceless!

ATB,
Shaun M

BTW - Who the f*&k is Winfred anyways?!