PDA

View Full Version : OT Toasty Lambo

Bill R.
05-02-2004, 08:07 PM
Here (http://www.ffge.at/einsaetze/2004/B_04.04.03/einsatz.htm)

GJPinAU
05-02-2004, 08:12 PM
Here (http://www.ffge.at/einsaetze/2004/B_04.04.03/einsatz.htm)
don't speak German, does it explain what happened?

TheGeak
05-02-2004, 08:18 PM
from what i've gathered...

the driver was comming back from having it serviced and noticed flames. Pulled over and the car burst into flames. A passerby called the fire department, but the car was already charred.

i think thats right, my german isn't perfect.

Jake
05-03-2004, 04:14 AM
Can't explain it, but that looks like an insurance job to me. "I just had it serviced when out in the middle of nowhere, it BURST into flames! Honest..."

:p

Oh maybe not. I'm sure there is a perfectly logical reason... ;)

Jake Larsen

billb
05-03-2004, 06:29 AM
don't speak German, does it explain what happened?

A Lamborghini in the value of 300.000? suddenly fire caught with Rutzendorf. A coworker of the owner, a steirischer noble body dealer, came directly from the service, when he noticed a flash. It and its front seat passenger could save themselves. The fire-brigade large Enzersdorf deleted the fire, the fire-brigade Wittau saved the charred car.

Misses a few beats in translation, but I think the point gets made...

Bill B.

TheGeak
05-03-2004, 10:05 AM
damn, i think i beat the fish there! go me!

scott540
05-03-2004, 10:29 AM
du bist ausgezeichnet! Ganz Toll!

TheGeak
05-03-2004, 10:46 AM
vielen dank! Ich bin immer zu klug!

632 Regal
05-03-2004, 12:33 PM
another fine example for the many uses of the famous pops-a-dent.

TheGeak
05-03-2004, 02:43 PM
i bet it was caused by his using the 'tornado'! Dealer installed of course!

Warren N.CA
05-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Yeah, it doesn't understand the context, and is uses awkward and silly diction.

But you can actually mostly understand stuff written in a completely unfamiliar language. A few years ago, I would probably have thought this functionality to be completely out of reach .

A Lamborghini in the value of 300.000? suddenly fire caught with Rutzendorf. A coworker of the owner, a steirischer noble body dealer, came directly from the service, when he noticed a flash. It and its front seat passenger could save themselves. The fire-brigade large Enzersdorf deleted the fire, the fire-brigade Wittau saved the charred car.

Misses a few beats in translation, but I think the point gets made...

Bill B.

DueyT
05-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Yeah, it doesn't understand the context, and is uses awkward and silly diction.

But you can actually mostly understand stuff written in a completely unfamiliar language. A few years ago, I would probably have thought this functionality to be completely out of reach .
What's even funnier is using it to go from one language to another and back again, and see how much gets screwed up... :D

Yeah versteht es doesn't den Kontext, und ist der unbeholfene Gebrauch und dumme Diktion. Aber Sie können das Material wirklich meistens verstehen, das in eine vollständig nicht vertraute Sprache geschrieben wird. Vor einigen Jahren, würde ich vermutlich diese Funktionalität gedacht haben, um aus Reichweite heraus vollständig zu sein.
This one actually isn't too bad, the funniest com from translating into an asian language and back again...

Yeah understands it doesn't the context, and is the clumsy use and stupid diction.
But you can really mostly understand the material, which is written into completely a language not trusted. Some years ago, I would have probably thought this functionality, in order to be complete from range.

This is what happend going from English to Korean back to English! :D

To be good it, the doesn' The t context it understands, use and U who are clumsy li three is a way of speaking. The most part is complete with the realness which spreads out but it will be able to understand the material which it writes in the language which it does not trust. Before some year, me in order to be complete from scope it will be possible and it will think this function, theyn the place.

632 Regal
05-03-2004, 04:21 PM
What's even funnier is using it to go from one language to another and back again, and see how much gets screwed up... :D

This one actually isn't too bad, the funniest com from translating into an asian language and back again...

This is what happend going from English to Korean back to English! :D

Unregistered
05-03-2004, 06:12 PM
is the fact that both languages translated "unfamiliar" to "untrusted". oh and the comment about the tornado was priceless

ryan roopnarine
05-04-2004, 05:34 AM
alls i can say about this is

TROGDORRRRRR

TROG-DORRRRRR

burninating the countryside
burninating the peasants
&c. &c.