PDA

View Full Version : low price euro smilies

BFEINZIMER
03-15-2007, 11:38 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HELLA-BMW-5-series-European-Head-lights-Headlights-E34_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQitemZ1400954 76146QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

fyi if anyone is intrested

E34 530
03-15-2007, 11:50 AM
They're mine, back off bitches :shifty

bsell
03-15-2007, 01:47 PM

While we are talking smilies, what is the going price for these used?

I ask as I could use some background before I look in the local (German) junk yards.

Thanks,

Brian

Boone.Msi
03-15-2007, 01:59 PM
$130 is about the average price i see them at.

scoop2004
03-15-2007, 03:24 PM
what's the difference between the headlights, i've got a set of 520iSE headlights for sale if anyone want em,from a UK car,theyre in the UK tho so postage to the US may be expensive,but i'd sell em for 100 dollars,plus whatever postage

BimmerMeUp
03-15-2007, 03:54 PM
I can see we'll have a problem here. How far you willing to go? They have the level adjusters in them, perfect for tourings, means I'm watching.

what's the difference between the headlights, i've got a set of 520iSE headlights for sale if anyone want em,from a UK car,theyre in the UK tho so postage to the US may be expensive,but i'd sell em for 100 dollars,plus whatever postage
IIRC: UK versions are setup with a bias to the left of the road, but I think there's a way to correct that. I'd have to check into to it to be absolutely sure.

Can you post a picture of the front and back of the units?

nizmainiac
03-15-2007, 05:05 PM
swapping the beam kick up is easy to do, there's 3 small screws in the back of the lamp units, the screws sit in long cut outs that go round the perimeter of the lamp base, just take out the screws and move the cut out bit to the other end of it and screw them back up, easy as, btw i've also have some smileys for sale but i'm also in the u.k. , pm me if any one is interested, thanks, rob

Paul in NZ
03-16-2007, 01:56 AM
i think there are seperate lhd and rhd drive units...i was under the impression that the swivelling thing was a "temporary" fix wile you went on holiday from the UK to the south of France.(or visa versaI think there is a little arrow on the lens which points one way or the other...

bsell
03-16-2007, 07:10 AM
swapping the beam kick up is easy to do, there's 3 small screws in the back of the lamp units, the screws sit in long cut outs that go round the perimeter of the lamp base, just take out the screws and move the cut out bit to the other end of it and screw them back up, easy as, btw i've also have some smileys for sale but i'm also in the u.k. , pm me if any one is interested, thanks, rob

Does this apply to angel eyes? Now you got me thinking I can just move a part over or buy new bulbs to go in my projectors...

Brian

nizmainiac
03-16-2007, 07:14 AM
yep they're the same