PDA

View Full Version : Kinda ot: Product for wheel well?

E34 530
03-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Anyone know of a good product to clean up the inside of your wheel well, something along the lines of a black paint or something? Thanks, Andrew

liquidtiger720
03-12-2007, 04:38 PM
I use whatever soap I use for the car to scrub off the wheel well of any dirt, etc, etc till its decently clean. To dress the wheel wells, I use poorboys bold and bright dressing and cleaner.

GoldenOne
03-12-2007, 08:53 PM
when i do a major cleaning...i usually take off the wheels, scrub down the plastic with whatever car soap i used then i spray it down with baby oil...i know, sounds weird but it shines it pretty nice and it cleans easy next time i wash...the dirt just come right off

CharlesAFerg
03-12-2007, 09:16 PM
when i do a major cleaning...i usually take off the wheels, scrub down the plastic with whatever car soap i used then i spray it down with baby oil...i know, sounds weird but it shines it pretty nice and it cleans easy next time i wash...the dirt just come right off

Whow, why is that?

If it's really, really bad you could use light wheel acid and leave it on for a very short period of time, as apposed to the few minutes to clean tires..