PDA

View Full Version : 95 525i A how much????

playero
03-02-2007, 09:47 PM
I got a 95 that has been in storage for the last 3 years. i have only used for just a couple of weeks in that time, when I go home for R&R, (I'm in Afghanistan). In all this time it has had the front end rebuilt, tie rods and all arms, new bilstein sport shock with bavauto springs, 850 front brakes (single piston) 840i rears all with new zimmerman disks and new pads. This past December had a remanufactured tranny installed and just before I came back the fuel pump decided to quit, so there goes another 340$$$ for this thing. Has 18"wheels but I think the tires got a flat spot for being sitting so long, it really rides bad, with a vibration (tires have about 1200 miles on them). With the exception of the tranny and the pump, all parts have about 1k miles on them, the tranny about 200 and the engine was replaced with one the time I bought her with one tha has about 70K. How much will be a good price to let it go?? i lost interest on this thing..................

RobPatt
03-05-2007, 02:09 AM
paint and interior condition?
I'm southwest of you... keep your head down.
Cheers,
Rob sends....

I got a 95 that has been in storage for the last 3 years. i have only used for just a couple of weeks in that time, when I go home for R&R, (I'm in Afghanistan). In all this time it has had the front end rebuilt, tie rods and all arms, new bilstein sport shock with bavauto springs, 850 front brakes (single piston) 840i rears all with new zimmerman disks and new pads. This past December had a remanufactured tranny installed and just before I came back the fuel pump decided to quit, so there goes another 340$$$ for this thing. Has 18"wheels but I think the tires got a flat spot for being sitting so long, it really rides bad, with a vibration (tires have about 1200 miles on them). With the exception of the tranny and the pump, all parts have about 1k miles on them, the tranny about 200 and the engine was replaced with one the time I bought her with one tha has about 70K. How much will be a good price to let it go?? i lost interest on this thing..................