PDA

View Full Version : Project M5 anyone?

RickyBimmer
02-27-2007, 12:30 AM
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/car/284352281.html

etcetera
02-27-2007, 12:51 AM
I'm local, already saw that ad. I thought about looking into getting some suspension pieces off it.

blumatrix
02-27-2007, 01:45 AM
it's a shop that's selling it down in the OC.
i checked it out last weekend and the guy is pretty much holding out for someone to buy the complete car. i made him a couple offers on the ACS parts as well as the interior but no dice. he doesn't want to hassle w/ parting it out bit by bit, or even in chunks. says he's got plenty of offers... just wants to sell all of it together.

the interior is in good shape, the ACS parts are decent and will need a new paint job. if any of you guys end up picking up the car, there's a few things i'd like to request from it.

RickyBimmer
02-28-2007, 08:26 PM
it's a shop that's selling it down in the OC.
i checked it out last weekend and the guy is pretty much holding out for someone to buy the complete car. i made him a couple offers on the ACS parts as well as the interior but no dice. he doesn't want to hassle w/ parting it out bit by bit, or even in chunks. says he's got plenty of offers... just wants to sell all of it together.

the interior is in good shape, the ACS parts are decent and will need a new paint job. if any of you guys end up picking up the car, there's a few things i'd like to request from it.

Now the posting is showing up as deleted