PDA

View Full Version : Post: Seinfeld episode BMW sightings

gale
02-26-2007, 09:54 PM
"The Trip/Smog Strangler" episode when Kramer goes out to LA to be an actor, Jerry & George are in the back of a sqad car when the cops bust Tobias Lehigh Nagy (Clint Howard) trying to steal a blue e34.

Earlier episodes usually show a red e23 parked in front of Jerry's building.

"The Vallet", Jerry's e34 525i gets mutant BO

Others?

CharlesAFerg
02-26-2007, 10:40 PM
"The Trip/Smog Strangler" episode when Kramer goes out to LA to be an actor, Jerry & George are in the back of a sqad car when the cops bust Tobias Lehigh Nagy (Clint Howard) trying to steal a blue e34.

Others?

The producer must be an enthusiast.
In fact, he's been hiding amoungst us for all this time.

...Wheres 632Regal?

DigitalRelay
02-27-2007, 08:07 AM
I was watching "The Parking Spot" last night, which co-starred Jerry's blue 325i(?). George finds the perfect parking spot in front of Jerry's apartment, but as he backs in, another car tries to steal the spot. Neither driver is willing to give up the spot.

Macv
02-27-2007, 08:17 AM
There's one scene (no idea which episode) where they're driving. He stops are a red light and there's a blue e34 next to his white one. I thought "sweet, another reason to love this show."

Jimbo
02-27-2007, 11:38 AM
In some of the earlier episodes of "Fraiser," Fraiser also drives an E34. I don't remember specific episodes, and its mostly interior shots you see, but its definitely an E34.

Denton
02-27-2007, 11:41 AM

Others?

Pretty sure that was a Cirrusblau E32. Funny, regardless.

There was one scene with a random man in a black, early E34 525i. I think Kramer was frightening the guy or something, wish I could remember it better.