PDA

View Full Version : eurotrim

misfortune
02-18-2007, 02:53 AM
I'm getting some cosmetic stuff taken care of pretty soon, so I'm considering snagging some eurotrim....

Who sells it and how much? Should I just go ahead and but it all around or what?

clevertd
02-18-2007, 03:52 AM
http://www.abrahamsmotorsport.com/e34.htm

Gayle
02-18-2007, 04:13 PM
I (the indy) replaced mine in the fall. Here is what I ran in to. The original trim had a smooth finish. The eurotrim had a textured finish. If I only replaced the sides, that meant textured-smooth-textured. Neither the indy or I were expecting this. After realizing the problem when the new pieces were on, I ordered the center pieces. I have the back center textured piece on, but replacing the center in front would have mean a conversion to the long narrow euro plate holder. Don't want that. Have been preoccupied with lots of stuff going on, so haven't gotten back to the indy to see if I order a new non-euro front center piece, if it will be textured.

Note to self--bimmerfest is coming up fast. Better take care of this.

Denton
02-18-2007, 06:27 PM
I wonder if the '95s are different...my trim is textured I believe...

liquidtiger720
02-18-2007, 10:40 PM
Gayle, if i'm not mistaken, you can order the trim peices textured or non-textured.

Gayle
02-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Gayle, if i'm not mistaken, you can order the trim peices textured or non-textured.

So it is the indy's bad that he didn't know that or pay attention to it, or it is my bad for just not ordering and doing it myself.

VentoGT
02-19-2007, 08:45 AM
I second Abrahamsmotorsport.com. I need to get a digital camera to post new pics of my car--just shadowlined it this weekend. Expensive, but my original trim was terrible and oxidized.