PDA

View Full Version : Front Wheel

Fraz06
02-17-2007, 11:10 AM
Hey Guys, I have a bit of an annoying problem with the front passenger side wheel, it always goes flat when its on the car, so i checked the valve and thats ok so i decided to inflate it to the recomended 31 psi and left it off the car for a week, it stayed inflated at 31 psi, so decided to put it back on the car, so i took the spare wheel off and put the original wheel back on, left it a few days and it started losing pressure again went to 20 psi . It is a new tubeless tire on the wheel, any idea's ? or suggestions ?

cheers guys

Fraser

Felixdacat
02-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Bent rim?

etcetera
02-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Put it on the rear. Your front wheels should be fine then:D

I second the bent rim. I have the same problem with the rims on mine, except it takes about 5 minutes to deflate.

Wrighty525isport
02-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Hey Guys, I have a bit of an annoying problem with the front passenger side wheel, it always goes flat when its on the car, so i checked the valve and thats ok so i decided to inflate it to the recomended 31 psi and left it off the car for a week, it stayed inflated at 31 psi, so decided to put it back on the car, so i took the spare wheel off and put the original wheel back on, left it a few days and it started losing pressure again went to 20 psi . It is a new tubeless tire on the wheel, any idea's ? or suggestions ?

cheers guys

Fraser

Corrosion of the laquer where the tyre bead sits can also cause this problem

nizmainiac
02-17-2007, 12:42 PM
get the beads re sealed with some bead sealer