PDA

View Full Version : AC Schnitzer Front bumper

Uber Soldat
02-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Hello again.

I have been able to track down a genuine Schnitzer front bumper.
I was wondering if the price of 389 USD is too much to be pay for it , or if it is a bargain.

It has been sitting at a local BMW Dealer down here for quite some time apparently. It , along with a boot spoiler, was special ordered for a customer and the customer never came to collect it.

Antrieb
02-14-2007, 11:06 AM
Good price. FYI I sold my old ACS wing for $225 I believe.

Booster
02-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Hello again.

I have been able to track down a genuine Schnitzer front bumper.
I was wondering if the price of 389 USD is too much to be pay for it , or if it is a bargain.

It has been sitting at a local BMW Dealer down here for quite some time apparently. It , along with a boot spoiler, was special ordered for a customer and the customer never came to collect it.

If you can avoid a high shipping cost, then thats a great average price for the one part.:)
Even used ones can go as high as that at auctions....then there's still shipping !:(
In fact, I think Romeox paid more than that for his in Denmark + shipping still....so yes,your find is warranted.
Best of luck.........Vinny

Uber Soldat
02-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the quick replies!

So you reckon it aint a bad price.

@ Vinny, Fortunately for me the dealer is just down the road, so i don't have to worry about shipping at all.

Booster
02-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the quick replies!

So you reckon it aint a bad price.

@ Vinny, Fortunately for me the dealer is just down the road, so i don't have to worry about shipping at all.

Well, there ya' go then !:p Your blue color will look really sharp with that spoiler !

hakwuzhere
02-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Yuck! terrible price!..... I wouldnt do it, so, um, whats the dealers phone #? ;)

RickyBimmer
02-15-2007, 12:54 AM
Good price. FYI I sold my old ACS wing for $225 I believe.

Antieb I must say I love that color on your 34. Looks great too!

Antrieb
02-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Thanks! Yours looks great too :)

brodee
02-15-2007, 03:37 PM
If you decide not to get it please let me know so I can grab it. I'd like to have an ACS front.

BimmerMeUp
02-15-2007, 03:46 PM
If you decide not to get it please let me know so I can grab it. I'd like to have an ACS front.

What's that shipping from South Africa going to be?

brodee
02-15-2007, 03:49 PM
What's that shipping from South Africa going to be?

Oh Crap!! Didn't realize where he was. Actually though.. I work for Continental, I could fly down and bring it back as luggage :D

Uber Soldat
02-16-2007, 09:18 AM
Oh Crap!! Didn't realize where he was. Actually though.. I work for Continental, I could fly down and bring it back as luggage :D

You would do all that for a bumper!

Good news, or bad news for some. Will be picking it up on Thursday next week. Reckon it would make a nice birthday present :D

repenttokyo
02-16-2007, 09:38 AM
any pics of what it looks like?