PDA

View Full Version : My last night with the e34

PhilipJCaputo
02-11-2007, 11:16 PM
I’ve been trying to sell the e34 for several months now, and I've finally found a buyer. Didn't think it would be this difficult to sell, but being 12 years old it is kind of in a niche market. I bought a truck to help with home renovations and upcoming yard overhaul. It just didn't make sense to have 3 vehicles in a 2 driver family, and I couldn't convince my wife to sell her car....

I probably won't be back to the forum too much, but I am going to point the new owners here and to BMA.

Just wanted to let all you all know how much I appreciated the help given over the last couple of years. I would have been lost in a mound of dealer bills had it not been for this community.

Thanks

Boone.Msi
02-11-2007, 11:24 PM
sad:(

how much did you end up selling it for?

PhilipJCaputo
02-11-2007, 11:45 PM
how much did you end up selling it for?

6 even.... The radiator (that I replaced 2 years/30k miles ago) has crack, and all this cold weather we've been having in ohio can't be good for the plastic. The last time the car was out it's obvious that it is actually a crack and not a bad hose. I did have an alusil swap about 80k ago (during the time the first owner had the car), but the clock now shows just over 153 which is a hard number to get past.

If'n I fixed the radiator and a couple of other minor things I could probably get a few hundred more... But over the last few months there really hasn't been much interest.

The buyers are getting a good deal, but in turn I've found a buyer.