PDA

View Full Version : 95 525iA olympic edition

misfortune
02-10-2007, 05:08 PM
So I know of a guy who owns one. He's trying to get rid of it.

Its has minor damage on the rear quarter panel. It seems to be in decent condition. Whats a good lowlball ololol offer I can give him? I'm going to have a bit of capital in a month and I can raise 3k pretty easily I think if I liquidate.

Denton
02-10-2007, 06:05 PM
How bad is the damage? How many miles? What else does it need?

If it needs a fair amount of work, $3k would be a fine deal...

markus
02-10-2007, 06:25 PM
wtf is an plympic edition? does it have the USA logo on the side like the buick skylark?

Denton
02-10-2007, 08:23 PM
wtf is an plympic edition? does it have the USA logo on the side like the buick skylark?

Oxford/Parchment, 16" Star wheels, Green leather piping, Olympic logo on the glovebox woodgrain.

BMWCCA1
02-10-2007, 08:37 PM
You forgot one more important descriptive factor: Automatic only! (At least that's my memory, feel free to offer evidence to the contrary!)

Denton
02-10-2007, 10:05 PM
You forgot one more important descriptive factor: Automatic only! (At least that's my memory, feel free to offer evidence to the contrary!)

I think you're right...I'm in an auto so I don't really think about it. ;)

MTechnik540i
02-11-2007, 12:18 AM
So I know of a guy who owns one. He's trying to get rid of it.

Its has minor damage on the rear quarter panel. It seems to be in decent condition. Whats a good lowlball ololol offer I can give him? I'm going to have a bit of capital in a month and I can raise 3k pretty easily I think if I liquidate.

OT: Met a guy a few weeks ago with one of these, 19k Org. Miles!!!

94is
02-11-2007, 06:39 PM
I think you're right...I'm in an auto so I don't really think about it. ;)
I'm sorry. :p

j/k, I felt the need to come here and say Hi. :D

CharlesAFerg
02-11-2007, 08:53 PM
OT: Met a guy a few weeks ago with one of these, 19k Org. Miles!!!

Good friend of mines' rents have one, I don't even think they know what they've got... lol

BMWCCA1
02-11-2007, 09:27 PM
I don't even think they know what they've got... lolThey may have no idea, but then it really isn't much. Unless you happen to like green. The 15" sport-spoke wheels really look stoopid, and the piping is a bit too "downtown" for my taste. Now if they'd really played-up the "sport" part of the Olympics by using some nice wheels and sport seats, that'd be something. And a 5-speed...

Denton
02-11-2007, 09:46 PM
I'm sorry. :p

j/k, I felt the need to come here and say Hi. :D
;)

:shifty

cybereclipse
02-11-2007, 10:14 PM
i've never seen one of these?!?!

someone post pics!!!!

Kalevera
02-12-2007, 10:22 AM
They may have no idea, but then it really isn't much. Unless you happen to like green. The 15" sport-spoke wheels really look stoopid, and the piping is a bit too "downtown" for my taste. Now if they'd really played-up the "sport" part of the Olympics by using some nice wheels and sport seats, that'd be something. And a 5-speed...
Ditto.

It's a relatively stupid idea, and worthless compared to other unique E34s.

Somebody I know likes to tell a story about the delivery of 3 of these cars to a local dealer's back lot, brand new off the truck. Next day, some fool had actually taken the time to jump the fence and steal the wheels on all three. I wonder what he got for them...

MTechnik540i
02-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Ditto.

It's a relatively stupid idea, and worthless compared to other unique E34s.

Somebody I know likes to tell a story about the delivery of 3 of these cars to a local dealer's back lot, brand new off the truck. Next day, some fool had actually taken the time to jump the fence and steal the wheels on all three. I wonder what he got for them...

Only thing I like about these editions is the piping (I'm a sucker for piping) and the rarity along with the fact that these were some of the (if not the) last E34s evarrr.

Denton
02-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Only thing I like about these editions is the piping (I'm a sucker for piping) and the rarity along with the fact that these were some of the (if not the) last E34s evarrr.

I'm a sucker for piping too, must be the British car fan in me.

I should like them more, being an Atlanta native. I remember them when they were brand-new.