PDA

View Full Version : I don't know about the rest of the country but I have

Bill R.
04-28-2004, 10:28 AM
really been seeing a lot of dirty/plugged injectors lately.... Gas quality must be getting a lot worse...Had to get more injector cleaner from the BG guy yesterday...

winfred
04-28-2004, 11:59 AM
have you noticed the smell of gas change, it's got a major funk now. some kinda new additives package braking crap loose in the lines and rails?

ryan roopnarine
04-28-2004, 12:25 PM
i was gonna say something eventually.....car is running like crud all of a sudden, slight hesitation when one floors it. mileage has dropped from 33 to 31 at steady 57 mph. going to go to the stealer on friday and buy a can of bg 44k before das kar makes the trip to ontario.

Warren N.CA
04-28-2004, 12:27 PM
almost quit running, then righted itself. Checked codes and got 1222 (vacuum leak?). Actually found a possible cause of vacuum leak- dried out cam stoppers. I didn't know about those until recently. Changed them when I adjusted valves Friday, but I don't know how or if I can clear the code. Car is running great. I really thought that stumbling was a bad gas thing, at the time.

really been seeing a lot of dirty/plugged injectors lately.... Gas quality must be getting a lot worse...Had to get more injector cleaner from the BG guy yesterday...