PDA

View Full Version : reconditioned fuel injector source

shogun
01-31-2007, 08:22 PM
This company was recommended on an E31 board
http://www.injectors4u.com/index.htm

Randell
01-31-2007, 11:37 PM
nice one, i'm looking for new injectors at the moment.. $138 for 6 rebuilt compared to $260 new from fiveo is pretty good.. still trying to work out which ones will be best for me, between the 19lb fords, the 'design III' bosch and the stock bosch.. or if there is actually a difference between the last two!

i'll send them an email about it, hopefully they'll ship to Oz.. thanks for the link

AngryPopTart
02-01-2007, 12:13 AM
nice one, i'm looking for new injectors at the moment.. $138 for 6 rebuilt compared to $260 new from fiveo is pretty good.. still trying to work out which ones will be best for me, between the 19lb fords, the 'design III' bosch and the stock bosch.. or if there is actually a difference between the last two!

i'll send them an email about it, hopefully they'll ship to Oz.. thanks for the link

There was an article, in the 90's I think, in either Hot Rodder or Street Rodder or something along those lines... it's lying around here somewhere... anyway, they said the injectors they ran through the ANSU machine (used ones) always had a higher flow rate afterwards than the same injector new.

I have this XK-6 motor out of an '81 Jaguar XJ6 that has all but 36k on it. I've been wondering if the injectors from that motor would work in my 525i. I figure they have to be higher flow since that motor is a 4.2 and mine is a 2.5! Anyone know?