PDA

View Full Version : Is the dotinfo discount still on at BMA?

genphreak
01-30-2007, 10:55 AM
The checkout won't let me buy stuff with that discount code... :(

Does anyone know what will work?

www.bmaparts.com (http://www.bmaparts.com)

One really great supplier (for the few that might not know)

632 Regal
01-30-2007, 12:28 PM
no discount, they even charge me extra shipping. try that other place autohausaz I think it is?

Blitzkrieg Bob
01-30-2007, 01:35 PM

It still wroked last time I tried

632 Regal
01-30-2007, 02:11 PM
where the hell did you find that one???

It still wroked last time I tried

Blitzkrieg Bob
01-30-2007, 02:13 PM
where the hell did you find that one???
forum

I was cheating on my e34s and was checking out some tasty e30s

DanDombrowski
01-30-2007, 02:14 PM
I've found fewer and fewer discounts off of website prices as I've been calling up. Now I pretty much get quoted the same price as on the site (but most of the time the part isn't even on the site), and free shipping, which is their standard offer.

Every once in awhile I get standard prices + shipping, and I have to remind them of their usual price. On the plus side, Yves remembers me by name and always has my orders out the door that day. Mabye I spend a little too much on these cars...

John B.
01-30-2007, 02:24 PM
no discount, they even charge me extra shipping. try that other place autohausaz I think it is?

I just got wacked for $36 in shipping on my recent order with BMA. It's a double edged sword; free shipping if you place a web order over $50 but the prices are much higher. Order by phone & you get the better pricing but pay full UPS. I just placed my second order with autohausaz last night & plan to use them for most parts in the future. Their web prices are about the same as or cheaper then BMAs phone prices & you get the free shipping.

I always try to deal with the same guy at BMA as every time his brother has had anything to do with my order it gets screwed up. Several items that I'd ordered were completely missing from this last order so I added them to my AZ order & got them for less money.

632 Regal
01-30-2007, 02:25 PM
love the new sig! :D

DanDombrowski
01-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks. Sometimes I forget its there, I have all sigs and pics turned off for work :(

I actually thought its been up there for awhile, mabye I should find something new for it. I'll get some new shots when the tires for the new style 32s get in.

Blitzkrieg Bob
01-30-2007, 02:34 PM
they matched tire rack's prices on my Eibachs, shipped 48 Lbs to Hawaii at a reasonable rate and speed.

I have received free shipping on light items like gaskets and such, but I don't expect to get heavy stuff out here for free, when most shops will play the lower 48 crap on me and not ship to Hawaii at all.

Ross
01-30-2007, 02:41 PM
I've been using Autohaus Az, everything so far in stock and shipped same day. Also FCP Groton, I pay freight there but "hard part" prices seem better, ship same day also.

John B.
01-30-2007, 02:42 PM
I've been dealing with BMA for 4 years but have never been offered free shipping on phone orders no matter what the weight. The last 2 orders have either had the wrong item or items missing and on a $400+ order of fairly light items I thought the shipping charge was over the top.