PDA

View Full Version : screw for 3 button alpine remote

gymkata
01-28-2007, 03:56 PM
One of the screws fell off the back of the 3 button remote. Any idea the size of it? Not sure if local hardware stores have it. seems pretty small.

repenttokyo
01-28-2007, 04:01 PM
take one of the remaining screws out and bring it to the hardware store with you.

BMWCCA1
01-29-2007, 01:21 AM
I bought a pack of something like 100 of those when I was working at the dealership back when these cars were new. I had lots of customers lose them and we never found anything local that worked. I think 100 was the minimum quantity. I may have the little envelope stashed away some where, finding it is the key. Let me know if you don't have any luck. I've also got some "spare" one-button remotes which my not be good for anything but parting out and they are the same as the 3-button in the case and screws.

gymkata
01-29-2007, 02:52 AM
I bought a pack of something like 100 of those when I was working at the dealership back when these cars were new. I had lots of customers lose them and we never found anything local that worked. I think 100 was the minimum quantity. I may have the little envelope stashed away some where, finding it is the key. Let me know if you don't have any luck. I've also got some "spare" one-button remotes which my not be good for anything but parting out and they are the same as the 3-button in the case and screws.

Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can find it at a local hardware store.