PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

netfool22
01-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Just bought an '06 325i with Premium, Sport and Cold Weather etc.

Problem: Can't find the menu to set up various functions including Running Lights, Seats and Key settings, Locking / unlocking sounds etc.

Understand from the manual that the scroll button on the turn stalk (with the B/C button) is used to access various menus including the one I need which is the Key with Checkmark and Lock icon. Also understand that not all the menus are visible under different conditions...for instance the lights need to be on to see some of the menus.

I have tried to find the Key with Checkmark and Lock menu every way possible, but can't...it's not there. All the other menus described int he manual are there. This is very frustrating. Dealer could not help. Service Department is closed.

Anyone else experience this problem before and know the solution? I'm wondering if it may be a software problem??

Thanks

netfool22
01-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Regional Service Engineer says that my car is one of a few with this issue. It was built before September 2006, and therefore the menu described in the manual is not available...only on E90 cars built after September 2006.

So I need them to use the computer to input the settings...and I'm not crazy or incompetent. Man those types of problems suck.

Just thought some of you who read my original post might want to know.

Just bought an '06 325i with Premium, Sport and Cold Weather etc.

Problem: Can't find the menu to set up various functions including Running Lights, Seats and Key settings, Locking / unlocking sounds etc.

Understand from the manual that the scroll button on the turn stalk (with the B/C button) is used to access various menus including the one I need which is the Key with Checkmark and Lock icon. Also understand that not all the menus are visible under different conditions...for instance the lights need to be on to see some of the menus.

I have tried to find the Key with Checkmark and Lock menu every way possible, but can't...it's not there. All the other menus described int he manual are there. This is very frustrating. Dealer could not help. Service Department is closed.

Anyone else experience this problem before and know the solution? I'm wondering if it may be a software problem??

Thanks