PDA

View Full Version : WRC 2007 - round 1 - Monte Carlo last weekend..

SharkmanBMW
01-25-2007, 07:27 PM
I am sure I am not the only WRC lover around!

See my post here for the torrent links for all 3 days plus the preview torrent (NO Registration needed for these torrents!!!):

http://bmwquebec.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=13454#post13454

OH YEAH, SPEED TV SUCKS!!!

nizmainiac
01-25-2007, 07:41 PM
i watched it all on eurosport along with the dakar coverage, those citroen c4's
certainly kicked some ass didn't they considering they've been away for a year, a lot of it is down to loeb though he seems pretty unbeatable at the moment whatever citroen he's driving, kinda reminds me of the makkinen days, we'll see how the c4 performs on the loose stuff to be able to guage the rest of the season, after all it is only round 1, hopefully markus will be up there throughout it all, i really would like to see him win another title, same goes for petter too lets hope he gets a better car this year:)

mattyb
01-25-2007, 08:11 PM
love the WRC. couldnt be bothered to watch F1 anymore. At leats with WRC you get 3 days worth of racing, and fair racing at that and the drivers seem to still find the time for spectators. Ozzies are hoping that Atkinson will have a better year than last in the Subaru.

markus
01-25-2007, 09:27 PM
was it on speed tv? the last WRC thing i ever saw was the san remo rally of 2005 lol

markus
01-25-2007, 09:28 PM
hey is it true that in OZ they are banning the australian flag at some concert because of its "gang colors"?