PDA

View Full Version : wtb: e34 headlights

smoooth98
01-23-2007, 12:49 PM
greetings. due to an act of vandalism i'm in need of 4 headlights for my 95 525. the more inexpensive the better. thanks!

TC535i
01-23-2007, 01:09 PM
I have a pretty beat pair that I'd let go for cheap, or a nice set of euros that'll cost ya. ;)

BFEINZIMER
01-24-2007, 12:26 AM
i have some beat us specs ill sell you pm, me an offer

misfortune
01-24-2007, 12:59 PM
tc how much for the euros, I am a serious buyer with cash in hand!!!

TC535i
01-24-2007, 02:22 PM
tc how much for the euros, I am a serious buyer with cash in hand!!!
Haven't figured out what I'm gonna ask yet... here's the deal.

I have a set... the lowbeam reflectors are a bit corroded inside or something, black pits all over the chrome reflector. So I buy another set, plus an extra pair of lowbeam reflectors to swap out, from Germany.

I picked the best reflectors to swap out for mine as well as the new set. I spraypainted a clear coat on the new set to try to get a "new" finish on it, clear glass, etc. Left it at my dad's house drying, haven't seen the ultimate results. Heading back there this weekend to check it out, I'll see how it ended up!

Long story short, I'll be putting those on my car, and pulling my current set off, swapping out the lowbeam projector unit for a better version, and maybe refinishing those, depending on how the other set turned out. So, basically... I have to finish them up, see what they look like, and set a price there.

So... I don't have a price yet, but if I have time to pull my headlights after swapping water pump, radiator, hoses, thermostat/housing, and brake rotors this weekend, as well as swapping wheels on my other car... I'll pull my set off, get to swapping it, and see how they end up. I'll be sure to let you know! :)

misfortune
01-24-2007, 07:17 PM
I'll need tsome pics of the ones on your car. I'm kinda wanting them pretty soon. I might just buy a pair (the onees you linked) off ebay. Keep me updated but I make dip out on ya.

TC535i
01-24-2007, 07:20 PM
I'll need tsome pics of the ones on your car. I'm kinda wanting them pretty soon. I might just buy a pair (the onees you linked) off ebay. Keep me updated but I make dip out on ya.
Well, once I pull my set out and swap these other ones in, I just have to put the better reflectors in (I'm driving with the "bad" ones, they're not THAT bad, I'm just a perfectionist), and they'll be ready to go... just have some minor pitting on the glass as is expected with this age. If you want em in that shape, I could figure out a price...