PDA

View Full Version : OT: Women drivers

krzysiom5
01-22-2007, 02:54 AM
:D You gotta see this unf%%%%%%%%inreal, :D you must be a special talented to do this:D :)
I just can't stop LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9UxzM3RQk

BillionPa
01-22-2007, 03:08 AM
.... seriously, how the hell did that even happen!?

CharlesAFerg
01-22-2007, 03:11 AM
I work at a mall, an outdoor mall, with a small intersection (no lights, only 2 stop signs, barely wide enough for 2 lanes each way) right in front of my work.
I seriously get angry at work because of the morons driving out there, but usually it's women doing the crap driving.

Although, it's the guys who drive ultra-fast, but at least they obey traffic laws when they try, woman can't even do it if they wanted to.

Today there was an SUV aprked next to me, at like a 15* angle into my space, there were already 2 notes on the car under the wiper, I decided to add one.

Imagine, getting to your car with 3 notes commenting on your parking. Do you think the driver got the idea? I wasn't an ******* either, I was actually friendly about it.

E34-520iSE
01-22-2007, 05:38 AM
:D You gotta see this unf%%%%%%%%inreal, :D you must be a special talented to do this:D :)
I just can't stop LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9UxzM3RQk

Ha ha that's a good 'un!

Cheers,

Shaun M

spyrot1
01-22-2007, 09:13 AM
That car rolled over faster then a Suzuki Samurai!

The best part of the video was that no one seemed too upset...

th3_blur
01-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Today there was an SUV aprked next to me, at like a 15* angle into my space, there were already 2 notes on the car under the wiper, I decided to add one.

Imagine, getting to your car with 3 notes commenting on your parking. Do you think the driver got the idea? I wasn't an ******* either, I was actually friendly about it.

That's awesome! Three notes on one car. They were probably there from earlier in the week, the driver is just to dumb to notice things like poor parking jobs and notes people leave about such things.

nizmainiac
01-22-2007, 10:22 AM
well thats one way to park a skoda

nixter
01-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Wow, the physics don't even seem possible! The car must have started to run up something on the side wall tilting it over slightly. Then when it hit whatever brought it to a halt the force added to the tilting motion, rolling it over. Just a guess.

SC David
01-23-2007, 02:42 AM
Hahah!! I couldn't stop laughing for about a minute as well! That woman deserves a reward. Not even a stuntman could do that.

mikell
01-23-2007, 02:15 PM
Front wheel drive...