PDA

View Full Version : PROOF: no good deed goes unpunished.

steve0suprem0
01-16-2007, 05:06 PM
sunday was my birthday. the big two-six. naturally, i went to the bar. actually, i spent from friday to monday at the bar with little breaks fopr sleep and elimination needs. left the car at home so as to not kill myself and or others. got home on sunday, and there's two gigantic fist dents in my hood. the neighbor says there was a fight and my car evidently got involved. i hate this world, but mostly this town and the retards they let wander freely.

mind you, this is when i got home from a terrible night at the bar. karaoke night, my boss (i work at said bar) was there, and i got tanked. walk out for a smoke, and i see a guy push a girl. i tell him not to do that, he punches me. glasses break, 2' gash over my eye and lotsa scraping all over the rest of my eye. i was so shocked. luckily, when i cleaned the blood out of my eye, i find him on the ground with my buddies kicking him in the face. cops came and couldn't find the guy. then i get home and my car's fuxored.

what really sucks: no birthday head. i hung out with like 6 chicks and none of them took me home.

the moral: don't leave your car unattended. drive it to the bar, and take a cab home. it's probably safer there than in the ghetto. i gotta move.

Dave M
01-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Better than one fist in the hood and another in a fender?????

Probably not helping much am I. Sounds like a $hit B-Day, especially the lack of head part. Thank god you were able to drink. I made a point to quit getting into scaps at bars by age 30. Its made the next day SO much less painfull :D

Dave M

shrike071
01-16-2007, 06:33 PM
I've been lucky... Made it all the way to 35 without a bar-fight.... So far.... Sorry about your birthday, tho. Go get yourself a nice present from BAVAuto.

Digita1 Ecstasy
01-16-2007, 06:54 PM
The moral I got from the story was either

A) Pimp harder

B) Hang out with sluttier girls

C) Park in a garage

It is always sad though when a penis or bmw gets neglected and/or mistreated.

Macv
01-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Sucks man. Didn't get any "thanks" from the chick?

We need pics though.

SC David
01-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Radical. Where do you live?

steve0suprem0
01-17-2007, 02:34 PM
fresno, ca.worst place i've ever been. and there's no way in hell i'm taking pictures of my battle scars... except maybe the ones on my face...maybe some hot e34 girls will take sympathy and... appreciate me.

no thanks from the chick because she bailed when the cops showed.

at least i look a billion times better than that douche.

632 Regal
01-17-2007, 03:17 PM
barsluts RULE!

ryan roopnarine
01-17-2007, 03:27 PM
though its a terrible thing to say, you never intervene on behalf of a woman in a bar setting. the best case scenario always seems to involve them walking off pissed off at you beating up "their man", the median seems to involve a trip to emergency for a tetanus shot, and having to hang around for the police....

BFEINZIMER
01-17-2007, 04:07 PM
what really sucks: no birthday head. i hung out with like 6 chicks and none of them took me home.

major bust

steve0suprem0
01-17-2007, 04:44 PM
though its a terrible thing to say, you never intervene on behalf of a woman in a bar setting. the best case scenario always seems to involve them walking off pissed off at you beating up "their man", the median seems to involve a trip to emergency for a tetanus shot, and having to hang around for the police....

thing is, this is MY bar, and i promised my boss when i was hired that women will be respected in the joint.

plus, chicks dig scars, and i got a date for this weekend. i've no regrets. except that the fuzz couldn't find the guy to send him back to prison (he'd mentioned he was out on parole.)

Venus4NU
01-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Hot e34 girl here, however, with the way your luck is going I am going to have to say no thanks. ;) I don't want anything happening to my beautiful baby sitting in the garage. But nonetheless, you are appreciated :D

fresno, ca.worst place i've ever been. and there's no way in hell i'm taking pictures of my battle scars... except maybe the ones on my face...maybe some hot e34 girls will take sympathy and... appreciate me.

no thanks from the chick because she bailed when the cops showed.

at least i look a billion times better than that douche.