PDA

View Full Version : SRS light question

gmannino
01-14-2007, 09:26 PM
Last night in San Francisco, I hit a large pothole then all of a sudden, my SRS light came on. It flashes everytime I start the car then after a few minutes it just stays on constantly. What's up with that? I double checked the orange connections under the hood and both are tight.

Is there anything you guys can think that would trip this light? Do I have to go to a BMW repair shop to get this light to turn off, or is there a DIY way of doing it? thanks
Greg

saj3n
01-14-2007, 10:25 PM
I know my airbags have connectors under the rear seat as well. Might want to try those also.

Last night in San Francisco, I hit a large pothole then all of a sudden, my SRS light came on. It flashes everytime I start the car then after a few minutes it just stays on constantly. What's up with that? I double checked the orange connections under the hood and both are tight.

Is there anything you guys can think that would trip this light? Do I have to go to a BMW repair shop to get this light to turn off, or is there a DIY way of doing it? thanks
Greg

632 Regal
01-15-2007, 12:13 AM
once its lit its lit, dealer or Peak reset tool like posted last week, didn't work on my car though.

shogun
01-15-2007, 12:18 AM
Peake reset tool for airbag does not work on our cars, only later built years, see Peake owners manual or their website.

That is why I bought the one from Zymexx in Germany

632 Regal
01-15-2007, 02:55 AM
so when you going to send me one?

Peake reset tool for airbag does not work on our cars, only later built years, see Peake owners manual or their website.

That is why I bought the one from Zymexx in Germany