PDA

View Full Version : Seat covers

Rory525
01-14-2007, 08:43 AM
Hi Folks

I need a drivers seat cover for my car as I get quite dirty with my job and I'm jumping in and out the car a lot ... want to save it from getting dirty / wear and tear.

Question is does BMW sell seat covers? Also does anyone know if the Snap On tools seat cover fits the e34 sports seats, as I was thinking of getting one of these.

Thanks
Rory.

scott 4991
01-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Many sell BMW seat covers. I have ordered some 2-tone covers for my car, due in a week or so. Guaranteed to be a 'perfect fit' and not slip / slide as you get in / out of the car. As I don't have mine, I can't recommend any, but search for BMW seat covers and you will find many makers.

sc

JerseySi
01-14-2007, 03:12 PM
DOn't know about BMW seat covers - but the Snap-On ones fit nicely :D Not got sports seats in mine, but there's enough spare that they should fit nice & snugly :D
Have got my leather seats in now, so don't need to use them, otherwise I'd grab a pic..

Rory525
01-14-2007, 06:43 PM
DOn't know about BMW seat covers - but the Snap-On ones fit nicely :D Not got sports seats in mine, but there's enough spare that they should fit nice & snugly :D
Have got my leather seats in now, so don't need to use them, otherwise I'd grab a pic..

Cheers Si , I will prob just get a snap on one then. Should keep it nice and protected from my dirty work jeans hehe