PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal

indymdm
01-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Is it normal for the corners of the air bag cover to be poped out and be a little springy am i correct to assume that it is just from sunlight or is it something else i should be more concerned about

RallyD
01-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Is it normal for the corners of the air bag cover to be poped out and be a little springy am i correct to assume that it is just from sunlight or is it something else i should be more concerned about

that would be the horn ;)

oh, you meant on the passenger side, yeah its from the heat/sun, mine does it a little on the corners closest to the glass.

Alexlind123
01-09-2007, 10:37 PM
that would be the horn ;)

oh, you meant on the passenger side, yeah its from the heat/sun, mine does it a little on the corners closest to the glass.

I always thought passengers should have a horn...

Fetch
01-09-2007, 10:46 PM
I always thought passengers should have a horn...

You could always install one.....Semi-Truck air horn would be nice

steve0suprem0
01-10-2007, 03:49 PM
yeah, mine does it too. good luck finding an economically feasible solution. 180 from the stealership. and bavarain auto recycling won't even sell it as a single piece.

and speaking of horns, my buddy owns aces & eights here in fresno, a hot rod shop. has a 60 caddy with 3 train horns hooked up to the compressor for his bags. freaking LOUD.

and whenever a passenger needs a horn, just kindly ask, "hey, give that douche the finger, would ya?" LOL, i've even gotten my mom to do this for me.