PDA

View Full Version : window questions

ocampg
04-23-2004, 08:30 AM
2 questions:

1. Has anybody ever tried this custom cut tint by gila?
http://www.gilafilms.com/customcut/cchome.html

2. Does anybody have the problem where they can only actuate one window at a time? If I am rolling up/down any window or the sunroof, I cannot roll up/down another window or the sunroof simultaneously.

thanks in advance

Mr Project
04-23-2004, 08:37 AM
I can do two windows at the same time, but if the sunroof is going, I can't do any windows. Some kind of current-limiting function? I also wondered if it was related to the fact that I have one-touch on the driver's window and the sunroof... maybe the relays are used for both and can't do both simultaneously?

ocampg
04-23-2004, 08:54 AM
I can do two windows at the same time, but if the sunroof is going, I can't do any windows. Some kind of current-limiting function? I also wondered if it was related to the fact that I have one-touch on the driver's window and the sunroof... maybe the relays are used for both and can't do both simultaneously?

well, I can't even do 2 windows simultaneously... At first, i didn't really mind, but now that there is nice weather, i've been driving with all the windows open. Its becoming a nuisance now since, when i park, i have to wait and roll up each window individually... i forgot to mention, all my windows are "tired", or really really slow to go up or down...

Mr Project
04-23-2004, 10:35 AM
What about using the key from the outside to close the windows/sunroof. Does it do them one at a time then?

Unregistered
04-23-2004, 10:40 AM
sort of yes, when you hold the key over it actuates each section one by one, but will start another section before the first has finished...

you can tap into this wiring, i did on mine so the alarm remote actives this closure circuit for about 60 secs long enough to close all sections

darren