PDA

View Full Version : OT : The world's gone mad !

Zeuk in Oz
01-04-2007, 04:42 PM
French soup kitchen banned from giving out pork soup because it discriminates against jewish & muslim people.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=175240

Jay 535i
01-04-2007, 04:49 PM
French soup kitchen banned from giving out pork soup because it discriminates against jewish & muslim people.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=175240

Well, it is a soup kitchen for the homeless. It doesn't seem fair that I should have to set aside my religious beliefs if I want to eat. They could offer an alternative, but the soup kitchen is pushing an agenda.

I don't think they should be banned, but what they're doing is pretty tasteless -- no pun intended.

kick7ca
01-04-2007, 04:51 PM
France sucks.

repenttokyo
01-04-2007, 04:58 PM
who eats pork soup?

RichG
01-04-2007, 05:01 PM
France sucks.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see something like this right here in the US.

People Suck.

Zeuk in Oz
01-04-2007, 05:09 PM
It doesn't seem fair that I should have to set aside my religious beliefs if I want to eat.

Interesting responses guys.

I would have thought that if you are homeless and starving you would eat anything as long as it is nutritious. At least they are disclosing that it contains pork !

Who in their right mind would worry about religious beliefs under those circumstances ? If they don't want it they can always buy something else at a restaurant.

Then again, perhaps this just proves how ridiculous all religious beliefs are !

repenttokyo
01-04-2007, 05:31 PM
there's nothing ridiculous about respect.

SC David
01-04-2007, 05:35 PM
I don't know who to agree with on this one. All I can say is that if I were homeless I probably would have already given up faith in the religion I was following, so I would definitely eat whatever was available. Beggers can't be choosers, but at the same time it is the job of the soup kitchen to provide to all who enter its doors. Its staff should try their best to cater to the needs of all people who will be dropping in.

Blitzkrieg Bob
01-04-2007, 05:53 PM
the other white meat.

well, Off do my community service project, and hand out free ham Sandwiches at the synagogue, and tomorrow at the mosque.

Jay 535i
01-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Who in their right mind would worry about religious beliefs under those circumstances ?

How 'bout people who believe that dying of hunger is preferable to eternal damnation? There are people like that.

I probably fall on the freedom-to-serve-whatever-damn-soup-they-like side of the argument, but I can still play devil's advocate and see the other side. They're being cocks by not offering chicken soup, too.

Paul in NZ
01-04-2007, 06:26 PM
they are doing a service,if someone points out to them that is a problem with pork soup they may very well change....We are all getting a bit preciuos arent we...We had a bit of a discussion here at CHRISTMAS .People were saying that nativity scenes on postage stamps were offensive to non christians....WTF it s CHRISTMAS,and thats what CHRISTMAS is about.I would not be offended if at other times of te year postage stamps carried scenes relavant to others beleifs.Sheesh cant we all just get along.!

repenttokyo
01-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Christmas is all about an injection of capital into a sagging winter retail industry.

Blitzkrieg Bob
01-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Christmas is all about an injection of capital into a sagging winter retail industry.

spending more than you have to buy something for someone you don't like, or things that they don't need or want.

Paul in NZ
01-04-2007, 06:49 PM
thats what it has grown into I agree,but its really the celebration of Christs Birth.Although the world is becoming more global each country has its own set of values which will tend to take priority over other values,immigrants surely have to deal with that.

repenttokyo
01-04-2007, 07:01 PM
who's to say that the immigrant population's own morals and values won't fuse with or displace the current value system? Canada is a country of immigrants, from the start, as is the US. Nothing lasts forever, but it is natural to resist change to the way things have always been. I mean, Canadians don't live in a Christian theocracy, it's just always had such a large influence on the population due to sheer numbers. In my province, we have a negative birthrate, so it's only natural that over time, the strength of this system will become diluted by new ideas and different traditions. Who knows what it will be like in 25 years! Think back to 25 years ago when women were just starting to have serious careers - that was a pretty big belief system switch!

BlueM60
01-04-2007, 07:08 PM
I think that's absoultely rediculous. Someone who is homeless with nothing to eat shouldn't be THAT upset over it. Why does everyone constantly cater to those who are "offended" or "upset". I consider myself a Christian and do attend church regularly. i work with people who daily rebike Church, Christ, Christmas etc. I dont crying to my boss because Im "offended". People should get a backbone and learn to deal with a few things that arent their way. If a homeless man can't eat the soup due to a religious conflict he has 2 options:
A: go dig out of a dumpster.
B: If mentally/ physically capable- GET A JOB

-Ben

Jay 535i
01-04-2007, 07:22 PM
A: go dig out of a dumpster.
B: If mentally/ physically capable- GET A JOB

A: Well, that's awfully Christian of you.
B: And I thought option A was heartless! It's hard to get a decent job when you haven't had a shower in two months and don't know where you'll be sleeping tonight.

We're way past soup now, but come on. If you really want to help people, I think you have to be a little more compassionate and sympathetic, or risk the perception that you're evangelizing. That's what the soup kitchen doesn't understand. Or maybe they set out to evangelize, which is their right, I suppose.

In any case, regarless of how you see it, the soup kitchen is part of a far right wing group. I'm not making any judgements, left or right, but that fact ought to make their agenda transparent enough. To suggest they're tolerant or inclusive is disingenuous.

If a left-wing group gave out soup, but made patrons check their crucifixes at the door, we'd probably think that was pretty low. Making someone check their 'kosherness' or 'halalness' at the door is analagous, and equally distasteful. There's no excuse for the soup kitchen not offering a non-pork or, better yet, vegetarian alternative, once they found out people were upset.

BlueM60
01-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Well, Contrary to popular belief, Christian doesnt mean perfect. Im still human and still sin. It may be heartless of me but I cant believe they would have top BAN the distribution of a certain free food because some whiners were offended.
If someone feels the food or product conflicts with what they believe then THEY should make a change, not force the other party to do so. And as far as getting a job Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell will hire ANYBODY. Just drive through one and experience the first rate service.

-Ben

Jay 535i
01-04-2007, 07:32 PM
And as far as getting a job Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell will hire ANYBODY.

Oh really. I don't know where you live, but where I live, we can go out right now and I'll find you ten decent, capable people who Taco Bell wouldn't even let in the door because of how they look. And they look that way because they're homeless.

If you think anybody can get a job any time they like because that's the "American Dream", you're smoking crack and likely to end up homeless yourself. Lots of good, decent, capable people end up on the streets with no place to sleep and nothing to eat. Telling them to get jobs is not only cruel, it's unproductive. Blaming the homeless for the homeless problem accomplishes nothing and only hides the real causes of homelessness, which are socio-economic. It does make us feel better, but it's the easy -- and wrong -- answer.

BlueM60
01-04-2007, 07:57 PM
youve totally misconstrued my answer and stereotyped me as the typical ******* who has no respect for homeless. I did say that if one is physcally and mentally capable they should try to get a job. I have total compassion for those with certain needs that cant perform certain tasks due to mental/ physical disabilities. I totally believe there are those who can very easilly go to work, but simply choose to allow the government and taxpayers like us to bare their burden, if you dont see that then your blind. My main point is that anyone who is that kind of condition has no merit on which to complain on the type of food served no matter what the reason. If it is a problem for them, they should find somewhere else to go, that simple. And Yes, those said establishments I mentioned earlier are equal opportunity employers and will hire anyone who crosses their doors no matter their looks, race etc. That IS the American way. unfortuntely, they end up with emloyees who dont deserve the jobs and are angry at everyone else because they make less than them. This is not a blanket statement, their are exceptions and many people who provide quality service, this is just what I see on a regular basis. I myself am by no means well of, and Ive been blessed enough to own a really nice car. But with all the grants, education programs, governement funding etc, theirs almost no reason that most people wouldnt have some sort of income.

-Ben

repenttokyo
01-04-2007, 08:41 PM
If a left-wing group gave out soup, but made patrons check their crucifixes at the door, we'd probably think that was pretty low. Making someone check their 'kosherness' or 'halalness' at the door is analagous, and equally distasteful. There's no excuse for the soup kitchen not offering a non-pork or, better yet, vegetarian alternative, once they found out people were upset.

i completely agree - especially given that right wing groups in France are extremely anti-immigrant. It's pretty clear what their agenda is in this situation. Kind of like the David Duke Soup Kitchen.

repenttokyo
01-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Well, Contrary to popular belief, Christian doesnt mean perfect. Im still human and still sin. It may be heartless of me but I cant believe they would have top BAN the distribution of a certain free food because some whiners were offended.
If someone feels the food or product conflicts with what they believe then THEY should make a change, not force the other party to do so. And as far as getting a job Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell will hire ANYBODY. Just drive through one and experience the first rate service.

-Ben

I dunno how much you know about how employment works in france, but it's basically ****ed. When you get a job, you get a job for LIFE. Therefore, employers are very reluctant to hire people. It's caused a huge issue with young people because they are graduating from university into a market with no available jobs. companies are afraid to expand in france because it essentially means opening a new office with X number of people they essentially have to employ until retirement. The market is different there.

Blitzkrieg Bob
01-04-2007, 09:01 PM
David Duke Soup Kitchen.

That's too funny....what would he serve? Fried chicken and watermelon?

Bill R.
01-04-2007, 09:06 PM
a little more explanatory, Reach your own conclusions
(http://wwrn.org/article.php?idd=20640&sec=53&cont=all)
Not quite as innocent as the first articly indicated.

I would have thought that if you are homeless and starving you would eat anything as long as it is nutritious. At least they are disclosing that it contains pork !

Who in their right mind would worry about religious beliefs under those circumstances ? If they don't want it they can always buy something else at a restaurant.

Montreal525
01-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Don't get me started on this.... I work downtown Montreal and deal with the homeless on a daily basis... This is going to shock some people but a vast majority of them are there because THEY ****ed up somewhere along the line and a lot of them WANT TO STAY THERE, refusing any kind of help you can give them.

Don't get me wrong. Some were handed a crappy hand and lost big and find themselves in deep ****. These people usually get back on their feet pretty quickly and take all offers of help you give them, anything to get back on track.

That being said, even thought we've had our share of minority groups complaint about stupid things around here and win their point, we are not getting to the point where the soup kitchens have to give out kosher meals. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MENU, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...

Soup kitchen are volunteer organisations who do charity work and someone is going to **** them over with a ******** complaint about the charter of rights...No way... All this accomodations of minorities is going too far. We are the majority, you come here, you adapt to us, period. If I go over there, I adapt to you. If I ever end up homeless in the streets of Casablanca, I'll eat whatever the **** they give me and say thanks... And if I don't like it, I'm sure they'll tell me to go die in the desert. Try filing a complaint after that...

I have muslims friends and they say we are way too permissive because some minorities ask for accomodations they wouldn't even get in a muslim country because it would be considered too wimpy, and yet here, all is given... Go figure...

End rant.

Jeff

BlueM60
01-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Well said Montreal, couldn't agree more.

repenttokyo
01-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Soup kitchen are volunteer organisations who do charity work and someone is going to **** them over with a ******** complaint about the charter of rights...No way... All this accomodations of minorities is going too far. We are the majority, you come here, you adapt to us, period. If I go over there, I adapt to you. If I ever end up homeless in the streets of Casablanca, I'll eat whatever the **** they give me and say thanks... And if I don't like it, I'm sure they'll tell me to go die in the desert. Try filing a complaint after that...

I'm from the same city you are, and I simply can't agree with you. This isn't a country with deep seated traditions, this is a country of immigrants that has changed radically over the last 100 years, especially in our province. But we are all entitled to our own opinions - at least that hasn't changed :)

Montreal525
01-04-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm from the same city you are, and I simply can't agree with you. This isn't a country with deep seated traditions, this is a country of immigrants that has changed radically over the last 100 years, especially in our province. But we are all entitled to our own opinions - at least that hasn't changed :)

For the record, my family came here from Europe in the fifties. So I am not insensible to immigration. The family adapted to life here. What's the point of going to live somewhere else if not to embrace your new country's way of life? Why would I leave and bitch about it not being like it was...

Anyway, it's all pointless because nobody has the balls to reaffirm the fact that Canada is a country of LAW where the LAW has precedence over religion, any religion, and Canada has a christian basis.

You're from Montreal, you heard what happended with the Park avenue YMCA... You can't tell me it's right...

We may not have deep seated traditions, but after 400+ years, we are getting there and I'd like to continu making our own traditions, not importing them...

In my opinion, everybody is welcome to Canada and that's fine but this is how we do things here because the MAJORITY believe it's the way to go...

Jeff

repenttokyo
01-04-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm not from Montreal. My family has been in Canada since before Canada existed politically. I don't have any problem with what happened at the Parc Av. YMCA. 400 years? Canada has been a country for less than 150!

I don't what majority you are referring to. You've stated your family immigrated here in the 50's - that means you are not part of the majority, ie, francophone, a majority that has a negative birth rate and is dwindling. Without immigration, our province would fall to pieces. In fact, Quebec 50 years from now will look radically different than it does today.

I don't wish to continue this conversation, because intolerance upsets me too much. i came to this board to talk about bmws, not be bombard with people's personal politics.

Dash01
01-04-2007, 11:49 PM
As long as no one forces the diners to eat the pork products, and such products are safe to eat, there should be no objection. The soup kitchen is, after all, free, and dining there is entirely voluntary.

Jewish and Islamic objections to port stem from the same cultural roots, and were based on public health considerations in the Middle East many generations ago: In that time and place, pork was vulnerable to contamination, so the powers-that-be simply said 'thou shalt not' eat products of the pig. This objection is an atavistic cultural throwback which has no basis in the modern world, science, or nutrition. One might as logically object to eating potatoes or tomatoes, which were once (wrongly) thought to be poisonous.

bigtisas
01-05-2007, 02:32 AM
What's wrong with pork?? I eat pork all the time and we make pork soup for dinner. We also make fish, beef and chicken soups. All great.

genphreak
01-05-2007, 07:50 AM
there's nothing ridiculous about respect.The French never did quite get over the war either.

A lot of them wanted to win it with the Nazis you know- the still have right wing Nationalists, many of whom are more extreme than one of JW's average aides.

Ross
01-05-2007, 09:22 AM
I'm with you.
It does although warm my heart to see the whiney Europeans having to deal with the **** the US has put up with for years. Put that in your Galluois and smoke it.

Ross
01-05-2007, 09:30 AM
No one is forcing you to participate. We all have different views but typically put them aside for the sake of car talk. Personally, I feel you are naive judging by your posts on this topic. There are lots of other threads to view.

repenttokyo
01-05-2007, 10:28 AM
i don't see how I am naive. I am a moderator on a 30 000 member car board in Montreal and i have to deal with people's bigotry and hatred on a daily basis, because believe me, not everyone gets along with everyone else. It is really, really tiresome. I like coming to boards like this because they are so focused on one particlar car that usually people don't post bs with their own commentary. But thanks for judging my naivety on my posts. I guess that's what happens when you express your displeasure with people's cynicism and superficial judgement of events that have a deepseated historical foundation.

Alexlind123
01-05-2007, 10:36 AM

Oh, yes. Its all very obvious now that ALL religious beliefs are ridiculous. It is very logical indeed to make this assertion, especially considering that in this story the religious people werent the ones doing banning of any sort. No one said that they werent just eating at restaurants, like you suggested, or eating it anyways.

It is quite plain that this one story (in which the religious people werent the ones complaining) proves for all humanity that all religion is ridiculous. Im just surprised this story isnt making front page headlines around the world, given that it proves without doubt that what 90% of americans believe is now know to be completely wrong because of this.

Booster
01-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Gentlemen please,......lets back up for a second here and remember that its quite possible that it wasn't even one of the homeless persons who complained about the menu but rather a bystander ?
Believe me when I speak from experiance......you'll eat when your ready to eat and sleep when your ready to sleep......WHEREVER that may be.
Someone who might have a deep seated belief against something(religiously or otherwise)...I can see avoiding the dish. A complainer of said dish evidently has no manors or hasn't become as desperate as the normal patron.
When I've volenteered for drives like these, I made sure to talk to the bespoken homeless patrons and see a little into their mindsets. ....and there are many !Unfortunatly the mindset or mentality is crippling in and of itself.We all know that people who are unhappy often take the lower side of opinion and bitch & moan to no end.
But the service to help others has always been tough. And the volunteers that step up get mentally and physically taxed.....but some come away from it feeling like giving is a release from their entrapment and selfishness base.
If you haven't lived homeless for months or years......been without financial means for same.....or volenteered your time in aid to centers, there's a good chance your opinions on this are hot air.
And one more thing......lets keep this forum civil or get off.Name calling and judgements final are only a sign of how narrow minded one can type.
Live today like there's no tommorow,because for some ....it is !
.........Vinny

632 Regal
01-05-2007, 12:21 PM
did anybody read Bill R's linky?
http://wwrn.org/article.php?idd=20640&sec=53&cont=all

Gayle
01-05-2007, 01:15 PM
I work downtown Montreal and deal with the homeless on a daily basis... This is going to shock some people but a vast majority of them are there because THEY ****ed up somewhere along the line and a lot of them WANT TO STAY THERE, refusing any kind of help you can give them.

Don't get me wrong. Some were handed a crappy hand and lost big and find themselves in deep ****. These people usually get back on their feet pretty quickly and take all offers of help you give them, anything to get back on track.

For 15 months, I worked in a residential crisis center that treated the HOMELESS mentally ill. We got them back on their meds, gave them counseling, helped them apply for disability, and found single room housing for them. So I believe I have some basis for having an opinion on this subject.

Before most members of this forum were born, homeless was not a significant problem in this county. Homeless as a social phenomena was created by the social policy of closing public psychiatric hospitals (aka asylums) in favor of treating the chronic mentally ill in the community. There was one problem with this. The chronic mentally ill will not take theirs meds without supervision, so now they roam the streets because they can't function without anti-psychotic medication. They have genetically based schizophrenic or manic-depression.

The second factor that created homelessness is the advent of drugs. A large percentage of the homeless suffer from depression that is induced by amphetamine abuse. Crystal meth and cocaine deplete the brain of neuro-transmitters. Long term use makes people really depressed. The only thing that provides immediately relief is more meth or crack. A very large percentage of people on the street are there because they are drug addicts. They will not accept help from shelters because they do not want the restriction on their drug abuse. They often prefer to panhandle than go to soup kitchens for meals.

I agree with Montreal525 that many are there cause they want to be there and the ones who are there due to unfortunate circumstances accept help and get out quickly. I agree with Booster that it was probably someone other than one of the recipients who complained.

Political correctnesshas become a new religion. Being offended s the primary practice of this religion. But this is all ok. It is the tension and debate between the politically correct and the practically-minded but insensitive, that in the large picture, leads is to a reasonable middle course of action. In the small picture, individual instances, the result may not be perfect, but even then, the debate is good cause it causes people to think. This thread is an illustration of that.

Robin-535im
01-05-2007, 01:29 PM
spending more than you have to buy something for someone you don't like, or things that they don't need or want.
Hey hold on there! You been looking at my credit card statement?!?

VentoGT
01-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Vive La Socialisme!!!!

genphreak
01-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Very well said Gayle!

However I will never agree that people want to be homeless/unemployed. Some learn to live with it, but I can't see many wanting to live like that- the trouble is that between depression/abuse/the effect of modern free-market society's opinion of them (ie it's complete inability to include them in it somehow) they become caught in the misery and end up doing what all humans do better than most other creatures- adapt to deal with it. Even the nutters. Once adapted there is less reason to change of course. The thing is that society can't stop them unless it addresses it's own core problems. Therefore it self-perpetuates: These people get like this is because they want (for whatever reasons) to self abuse, and the only way many will stop is when they either decide they've had enough and get an opportunity or when they get to death's door and have to make a decision.

However it is interesting how much of the opinion in this thread is a carbon copy of what the Romans thought about the Jews. As long as any group practices seperatistism it will be ostricised by the wider community- it is human nature but also something we all know and try to learn about. Despite those people that are always out to stir these sorts of issues up- (in Europe there is no shortage of them).

However I'm no minority basher, it's not like there is much we can't say yet. So to me Policial Correctness is not a new thing or something to worry about. It is just a change in language and society's perceptions of itself, brought about by the breakdown of democracies globally. I see it happening mainly due to the ongoing desire of the most influential interest groups -the Corporations- to take over un-noticed. This is why the leaders at the top of the Media Corporations are working at the top of all levels of industry and move amongst the most influencial of circles. It is abundantly clear that they are very happy to quietly build their size and influence to unprecedented levels whilst society focuses on the rights and wrongs of all the little things- especially those things it has never been able to resolve like religious wars and the growth of separatist societies (whether it be nations, censoring leaders, religions etc.)

'Conspiracy theories' aside, like most people I too have trouble working out how separatism and censorship of any kind benefits anyhone other than those who practice it. However how do we as a wider society avoid responding to it? Clearly there seldom any resolution to the issues.

That said, Europe seems to deal with them a little more effectively than other continents- maybe it is the effect of a deeper history in their cultures and the proximities in which all these societies live. Who knows. They still have just as much trouble with the burgeoning influence of the Corporations and the Beuraucrats so it makes little difference anyway.

Zeuk in Oz
01-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Sorry guys - I was not trying to drive a chasm of dissent between us.

I was merely trying to highlight that which in my opinion was ridiculous - the non-eating of a particular nutritious substance by the hungry because it contravened a belief - religious or otherwise.

I felt that whether the donating organisation was right wing, left wing or a bunch of psycho grandmothers who like to watch others eat was immaterial.

I also felt that the country in which it happened was immaterial.

Perhaps I am just far too simplistic.

Alexlind123
01-05-2007, 08:59 PM

I was merely trying to highlight that which in my opinion was ridiculous - the non-eating of a particular nutritious substance by the hungry because it contravened a belief - religious or otherwise.

I felt that whether the donating organisation was right wing, left wing or a bunch of psycho grandmothers who like to watch others eat was immaterial.

Too bad what you SAID was nothing like what you MEANT.

mattyb
01-05-2007, 09:57 PM
did we not discuss "the other white meat some time ago"?

mattyb
01-05-2007, 10:00 PM
have to disagree with you there alex. it came across exactly like it was meant i believe.

Zeuk in Oz
01-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Too bad what you SAID was nothing like what you MEANT.
Can't let this one go through to the keeper, I'm afraid, Alex.

Obviously from your comments you hold what would appear to be strong religious convictions. The fact that you believe that 90% of Americans think like you doesn't make you right.

Don't you realise that this was the point I was making - holding strong religious convictions is what caused all the fuss in the first place.

What you seem to not realise is that those of us, like me, who hold no religious convictions, see people like you, and the people who refuse to eat at a soup kitchen because they are serving pork, as being all the same.

There is no fundamental difference, in my opinion, between a fervent Christian or a fervent Muslim, Buddhist, Jew etc etc. Fundamentalism gone mad, perhaps.

Don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting you don't have a right to these views. You have every right. But so does everyone else who believes in a different religion have a right to their equally strong views. I also have a right to hold no religious beliefs.

My point was that these strong views sometimes get in the way of common sense - what you eat if you are starving, whether or not you have a blood transfusion if you are dying.......etc.

Such dogmatic adherance to a faith is in my opinion ridiculous.

I am not suggesting that you or they don't have a right to these views, I just think them less than logical.

In other words, what I said was exactly what I meant.

Alexlind123
01-06-2007, 10:07 PM

I agree with what you said here. However, 90% of americans are religious in some way and it would take a bigot like yourself to proclaim them all to be ridiculous. Its not that you dont believe in them, its that you actually have a problem with other people believing in it. Maybe you should start practicing some of that acceptance youre always talking about.

mattyb
01-07-2007, 01:30 AM
Alex I still think you are missing the whole point of this. name calling is the last thing we need here amongst long term members right.

Alexlind123
01-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Alex I still think you are missing the whole point of this. name calling is the last thing we need here amongst long term members right.

No, youre missing the point. Youre the one who started talking about religion when this whole thing is just about people being idiots, and other even bigger idiots actually taking notice of the idiotic idiotness. By the way, im talking about the news story, not the thread :) :)

Edit: Oh wait, youre not the OZ dude. Anyways i think we are all taking this a bit to seriously. Lets just laugh at it instead of making it into anything larger, which i suppose is what im guilty of doing. Im just going to not say anything more in this thread. I have always just noticed things that Zeuk in OZ says that irritate me, and i usually dont say anything. This time, i just had to. I dont really know why i care that his ideas usually seem so twisted, maybe i think i can get him to wake up and see the world for how it really is.

So then, my last post here.

mattyb
01-07-2007, 08:38 AM
done!

mikell
01-07-2007, 01:06 PM
How about "let them eat cake?"

GAM
01-07-2007, 05:50 PM

Religious Fanatics. Who goes a blow their selves and others up so you will belong/adhere to their religious beliefs. Religious Fanatics.

mattyb
01-07-2007, 11:24 PM
what about pork pies?

mattyb
01-07-2007, 11:24 PM
ED. we should close this thread

Fahad
01-08-2007, 04:22 AM

wondering when will all these religions die and people get back to thier sense! (if they had any sense to start with ofcourse!).

mikell
01-08-2007, 02:21 PM
what about pork pies?

You mean - "Let them eat hats?"