PDA

View Full Version : Got my EAT chip....Mark D is one honest guy !!!

Ken from Guam
04-22-2004, 06:43 AM
here's my story after waiting for a while the chip is finally in. he sent me out a total of 3 chips ; 1st chip was badly damaged in shipping, 2nd chip is what i have on my car now, 3rd chip is on the way to San Francisco. why the 3rd chip you guys ask? coz Mark and i where thinking(b4 the 2nd chip arrived) that the 2nd chip might be damaged again so in his own goodwill he sent me out another chip just to be sure. bottom line is Mark wont steer you wrong and whatever he promised to me on his emails he did it. Good things happen to those who wait oh YEAH !!!

now for the chip results; all the hype and rave is true. smoother ride...unh00ked the invisible trailer house i was pulling.no more flat spots and best of all took me 10 mins to install.

$179 shipped oh yeah money well spent

evrybody now all together E34 RuLeS !!!!

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/333000-333999/333334_7_full.jpg

Keith
04-22-2004, 02:28 PM
here's my story after waiting for a while the chip is finally in. he sent me out a total of 3 chips ; 1st chip was badly damaged in shipping, 2nd chip is what i have on my car now, 3rd chip is on the way to San Francisco. why the 3rd chip you guys ask? coz Mark and i where thinking(b4 the 2nd chip arrived) that the 2nd chip might be damaged again so in his own goodwill he sent me out another chip just to be sure. bottom line is Mark wont steer you wrong and whatever he promised to me on his emails he did it. Good things happen to those who wait oh YEAH !!!

now for the chip results; all the hype and rave is true. smoother ride...unh00ked the invisible trailer house i was pulling.no more flat spots and best of all took me 10 mins to install.

$179 shipped oh yeah money well spent

evrybody now all together E34 RuLeS !!!!

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/333000-333999/333334_7_full.jpg

So you did get it, cool.
Mine "should" be here tomorrow, according to the UPS tracking device.
I'm praying and I will let you know Mark & Tim.

Keith