PDA

View Full Version : OT - It's raining!!

pundit
12-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Well after years of little rain, it's finally raining here in Melbourne.
A couple of showers last week, but since last night (Christmas eve) it's been raining steadily all night.

Wish I had my 20,000 litre tank already installed, I could have filled it up!!

Hope the farmers get some... Australia's currently experiencing its worst drought on record.

genphreak
12-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Merry Christmas Mate, yea its good huh.

It's the first Christmas in Sydney I've ever experienced where its been bearable heat- like under 35 humid degrees Centrigrade... currently nice 25-30 degree maximums... woohooo!

This moderation can't last, just like the rain (hopes)! :) Nick

kev535i
12-24-2006, 05:10 PM
merry christmas to all the aussies today and others as your time zone catches up! hope that rain doesnt spoil the boxing day test! it was beautiful sunny day here in adelaide now its raining. anyway off to the pub for a free beer

winfred
12-24-2006, 05:19 PM
you can have our rain, it's upper 40s humid as **** and drizzling, been doing so all day and the humidity makes it cold and nasty, the truck likes it though, probably pick up 5-10 hp when it's cold and wet, the turbo howls at around 4 psi when it's humid and cool sorta letting you know it's happy

GJPinAU
12-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Its 2pm and the weather is clearing.
We're gunna sit outside on the verandah and have our Chrissy dinner/lunch.

Merry Christmas guys.

beers 'n cheers,
Greg

P.S. got my new wheels and angel eyes!!

CharlesAFerg
12-24-2006, 10:43 PM
...as I said before, Welcome to Oregon.
http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=rtx&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=no

The Bigfella
12-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Merry Christmas all - just demolished the traditional mud crab and lobster - off next door with (yet another) bottle of good Aussie champers.

Zeuk in Oz
12-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Well after years of little rain, it's finally raining here in Melbourne.
A couple of showers last week, but since last night (Christmas eve) it's been raining steadily all night.

Wish I had my 20,000 litre tank already installed, I could have filled it up!!

Hope the farmers get some... Australia's currently experiencing its worst drought on record.
We actually have some grass growing! Have reduced amount of hay I am hand-feeding to the cows ! What a relief !

Hay is almost impossible to buy and costs an arm and a leg !