PDA

View Full Version : BMA no wonder they dont care...

632 Regal
12-24-2006, 06:33 AM
an advert sent to my spam email. Makes me rethink the whole discount parts idea.

has anyone noticed their presence on Ebay like they claim? Mayby they can beat their own prices as of late.

Bumper to Bumper | Dec 23rd 2006 6:44pm | Recipient: Huge cock guy

'Tis The Season For Savings

BMA is your one-stop shop for all your auto parts needs. From control arms
to rotors to accessories BMA has hundreds of parts to keep your car in great
shape at affordable prices. The benefit of getting all from BMA> More time
behind the wheel and not up under the chassis. t's November and that means
the holiday shopping season is here. This year, we want to help you spend
more time with your friends and family and less time in crowded stores.

Thank you for being our client and for your contribution to our success in
2006. We look forward to serving you in 2007 and beyond.

Discount Coupon Code HOLIDAY10 on 01/01/07 at 11:59pm.

Featured Products

» Pentison

Founded in 1927, Deutsche Pentosin-Werke GmbH is a German-based developer
and manufacturer of mineral oil based and synthetic fluids for the
automotive industry. A leader in its field, Pentosin maintains its solid
position through a combination of commitment to research and development and
state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. Quality control and certification
are integral to the Pentosin process. Pentosin products are original fill on
all European brand cars. Contact us for more information on a wide range of
Pentison Products.

Pentosin Brake Fluid

Pentosin Super DOT 4 , exceeds the international specifications SAE J 1703,
ISO 4926, as well as the USA safety standard FMVSS 116 DOT 4.

Pentosin Racing Brake Fluid especially appropriate for racing cars as well
as for passenger cars with reduced cooling air flow; this fluid not only
exceeds the DOT 4 specifications but as far as the boiling point is
concerned, it also exceeds the 5.1 specifications.

Pentosin Hydraulic Fluid

Pentosin CHF 11S is a semi-synthetic power steering/level control fluid used
in a broad range of European cars. It is unique in providing precise
performance in a wide range of temperatures -40C to 150C (-40ºF to 302ºF).

Pentosin Motor Oil

Pentosynth Motor Oils are available as full or partial synthetic. These oils
provide the highest performance, efficiency and fuel economy even under the
most severe conditions.

Pentosin Antifreeze

Especially suitable for alloy engines, Pentosin Antifreeze protects against
corrosion and cavitation, does not foam, prevents lime formation and is
neutral to different metals, rubber parts and sealing materials.

BMA + Ebay

BMA Auto Parts has joined the EBay revolution. Not only do we offer some of
the lowest prices in the industry... now we also offer even lower prices on
selected parts listed in our EBay store. We are constantly updating our
stock so please check our Ebay store periodically Let the savings begin!

BMA Auto Parts, Inc.
1822 Victory Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91201
(888) 262-3911 - Toll Free

© 2006 BMA Auto Parts | www.bmaparts.com (http://www.bmaparts.com) | 1822 Victory Blvd., Glendale, CA
91201 |
http://www.bmaautoparts.com/newsletter/public/unsubscribe.php?g=1&addr=Jeff@thecitypress.com
| Advertise with us

To make sure you always receive emails from BMA Auto Parts. Please add
newsletter@bmaparts.com to your address book. That way you will never miss
out on the latest discounts and promotions. Thanks you!

If you cannot see the images in this email, please visit
http://www.bmaautoparts.com/mailer/dec_newsletter.html.

BigKriss
12-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Whaaa, your name is Huge cock guy? Even I don't get this kind of treatment. I still think its the best company for getting parts to Australia from the USA.

vuyodaddy
12-24-2006, 10:37 AM
Did somebody just call someone else Huge cock guy? Wow... very unexpected from the typical refined e34 driver...

BFEINZIMER
12-24-2006, 10:52 AM
hey im the huge cock guy hahahaha i had to say it

Qube
12-24-2006, 02:58 PM
The heck you talking about Jeff? Are you ranting or what's up? I can't figure out what this post is about... damn eggnog.

632 Regal
12-24-2006, 06:36 PM
just that they arent honoring the free shipping over 50.00 and all the recent mess ups with sending mixed brands and used parts...overwhelmed I guess.

The heck you talking about Jeff? Are you ranting or what's up? I can't figure out what this post is about... damn eggnog.

Blitzkrieg Bob
12-24-2006, 08:40 PM
last month, about $100 worth and got free shipping to Hawaii.

shogun
12-24-2006, 08:49 PM
See FAQ on BMA website.
Free shipping for orders of > 50 $

dt8068
12-24-2006, 10:03 PM
This past tuesday I ordered new front and rear rotors and an air filter from BMA, and they gave me the free shipping. And to my amazement I recieved the parts the next day! That is ridculously fast shipping considering I live in PA

The Bigfella
12-24-2006, 11:10 PM
Hey Jeff - how come you're getting my email sent to you?

Gayle
12-25-2006, 11:39 AM

Qube
This thread was just an excuse for Jeff to flaunt his user name. You know what a bragger he is. I think we need someone in the neighborhood to verify his claims.

Zeuk in Oz
12-25-2006, 04:48 PM
I must say Jeff, that I'm not quite sure that I understand what you are trying to say.

I have found BMA to be absolutely fantastic to buy parts and have them shipped to Oz. The service is second to none that I have ever experienced before with ANY parts company.

Because I am not in the US though, I ring and speak with Patrick. Only problem I have is that the ponbe call takes a while because he has trouble understanding my accent ! :D

I presume that the free freight thing in the US happens because they load all prices by a few percent, so given that I don't get free freight to Oz (nor would I expect it) I get the impression that he reduces the prices somewhat for me. This might be the bimmer.info discount as well though.

Whatever, may I suggest that you give Patrick or Yves a ring after Christmas and have a chat with them. I actually think this might have been your best first move before this post, but then again you're a grown-up who understands consequences.

I would be very surprised if Patrick or Yves cannot explain what has been happening to you, and if there is a glitch in their system I am sure that they would like to know so they can fix it.

I don't understand what you are trying to suggest about their use of e-bay, but once again I am sure they will explain it to you.

All I can say is that I think their service is fantastic and I am certain that they will be happy to explain any problem to you.

Thinking about this further, it is possible that your concerns have occurred due to a different service expectation.

Here in Oz we are such a small country that we don't get the same competition that you have in the States and so what seems great to us might be sub standard to you guys. Just a thought !

I still think they are great though. :)

barry 90 525i
12-25-2006, 05:58 PM
bma is the best ive ever dealt with, ive been to there store when i lived in calif and had stuff shipped since i moved to miss., always first class to deal with and never tried to sell me something i didnt need, there always the first place i call and i usually never have to go anywhere else because there prices are the best

ILoveMPower
12-26-2006, 03:22 AM
bma is the best ive ever dealt with, ive been to there store when i lived in calif and had stuff shipped since i moved to miss., always first class to deal with and never tried to sell me something i didnt need, there always the first place i call and i usually never have to go anywhere else because there prices are the best

i was having a LOT of problems finding clips i need thru their website last night =\

Javier
12-26-2006, 07:46 AM
must of the times I get specific quotations through e-mail from Patrick, at prices lower than internet electronic transaction prices, and then he can not include the shipping to Florida.

I've been dealing with Patrick over the last 3 or 4 years, and I think their service is wonderful.

Think, though, that there is always chance for a bug (I have had bugs also from them) but they will always look for a fix to satisfy your expectations.

Javier

HIe34
12-26-2006, 12:32 PM
last month, about $100 worth and got free shipping to Hawaii.

I emailed them about sending me rotors and they said the cost of shipping would be too much to make it worth it. My order would have been well over a $100.

Maybe there is fine print I didn't read.

Blitzkrieg Bob
12-26-2006, 01:22 PM
gaskets, thermostat & exhaust tips.

But the first time I ordered gaskets, dash lights bulbs, & belts. I got hit for $21.00 shipping.

???

HIe34
12-26-2006, 02:11 PM
gaskets, thermostat & exhaust tips.

But the first time I ordered gaskets, dash lights bulbs, & belts. I got hit for $21.00 shipping.

???

Bling for Bob? What is the world coming to?

Blitzkrieg Bob
12-26-2006, 02:28 PM
Bling for Bob? What is the world coming to?

They are original BMW parts, not that coffee can, or Hoover vac nozzle type.

Actually it was for my wife, but I broke down and put a pair on my car too.

Very subtle, kind of like a piercing that no one notices.

HIe34
12-26-2006, 02:35 PM
They are original BMW parts, not that coffee can, or Hoover vac nozzle type.

Actually it was for my wife, but I broke down and put a pair on my car too.

Very subtle, kind of like a piercing that no one notices.

I'm looking foward to seeing your car again. It's had quite a facelift since I last saw, new wheels, chrome tips, more work for your boy's I'm sure.

Take care.

Blitzkrieg Bob
12-26-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm looking foward to seeing your car again. It's had quite a facelift since I last saw, new wheels, chrome tips, more work for your boy's I'm sure.

Take care.

But I still have a cracked front bumper panel from a wanker in the lot.

HIe34
12-26-2006, 02:44 PM
But I still have a cracked front bumper panel from a wanker in the lot.

You know, I work over off Sand Island and there is an e34 that has been sitting on the side of the road for about 3 weeks now. It's in very nice condition and usually when they sit that long, either someone is living in it or it is about to go to the salvage yard.

I will keep an eye on it and see what happens, but I might be able to pry that part of for your when no one is looking....

Blitzkrieg Bob
12-26-2006, 02:47 PM
the black strips gotta come off just to start

mikell
12-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Qube
This thread was just an excuse for Jeff to flaunt his user name. You know what a bragger he is. I think we need someone in the neighborhood to verify his claims.

Uh, Oh - now he's going to post a picture.

Gayle
12-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Uh, Oh - now he's going to post a picture.

Don't give him ideas. Next thing we know there will be one of those threads along the lines of "post a picture of your dorm room".

LunatiC
12-26-2006, 11:06 PM
Don't give him ideas. Next thing we know there will be one of those threads along the lines of "post a picture of your dorm room".

What was wrong with that thread?!