PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Fault Tech Help Updated

Violia
12-15-2006, 10:49 PM
To all the really genuine blokes out there who have tried to help Aussie Girl
thank you so very much. To those who just see this place as a pick up point grow the hell up.

I have a real problem and I would appreciate some real help please. I have now checked the wiring from the brake lights by disconnecting the brake light switch and putting back in the fuse. The Fuse 1 is still blowing every time.

Any new ideas please fellas.

shogun
12-15-2006, 10:52 PM
Violia,
do not make another new thread, post all in the one thread, otherwise we get mix up.
Now you have 3 threads running.
And just do not answer silly comments, just answer the tech guys with serious questions.

Digita1 Ecstasy
12-15-2006, 10:54 PM
A little OT here.

but not only do you make a ton of threads for the same thing. If your tired of being hit on make less of an effort to say your a girl in every post you make. Asking a question doesn't call to identify your gender, your just asking for leg humpers then.

Anyway my friend had a similiar problem on his e34 m30, it ended up just being a pinched wire. trace the connections.

Violia
12-15-2006, 11:22 PM
thank you for criticism however I have had more stupid response than tech ??? it is a pain in the butt, when you go back to the thread and find crap there, when all you want is some help.

I will remove this psot altogether after you have read this

Violia
12-15-2006, 11:25 PM
with a name like Violia who do you think I would be a bloke, after you read this I will remove the new thread as I did not know being new to this quite what to do.

genphreak
12-16-2006, 03:17 AM
with a name like Violia who do you think I would be a bloke, after you read this I will remove the new thread as I did not know being new to this quite what to do.Violia try not to react, most people here know each other for some time, when someone new pops up and dumps a bunch of posts it is bound to stir a reaction- it has the same effect in any forum. You and all new members are welcome but as with most online forums one has to be careful to read less into what people say than you might first think, there are considerable cultural diffs around here, let alone english communication variations, for example Shogun speaks German first, English and Japanese second (I think)... anyway, yea don't sweat it, we're just trying to help.

In any Bimmer forum there's bound to be heaps of testosterone as I am sure you have expected... hope you get your trouble nailed fast, if you discover any more info let us know I am sure people here will help you no matter what you are, are not, say you are, might be one day or have been... (or for that matter might not be),,, :D.

Sound weird? yes, sorry that much I (and a few others on here) are. ELse we might be somewhere else doing other things...