PDA

View Full Version : :: Headlamp washer reservoir

Qube
12-14-2006, 07:26 AM
What a tragedy. Going to work today, was tailgated CLOSE by a ricer Civic. Being the civilized person that I am, I punch the intensive clean cycle. NOTHING HAPPENS! Damn. I pull the stalk and a bit comes from the headlamps but the windshield jets flow fine. Disheartened, I ignore the guy and ponder what happened to my "anti-tailgater" mechanism.

1. Which reservoir does the fluid for headlamp washing come from? There are three to choose... driver, passenger, intensive wash.

2. IF the intensive wash is empty, would it tell you and/or do nothing when you push it? I mean, shouldn't it at least run the wiper even if dry?

EDIT: in case you haven't realized yet, the headlamp washer jet blowby is great for discouraging tailgaters without being obvious with say... an oil slick or smoke screen. Properly aimed at the lamps, you can achieve an awesome fog of misty blowby to the car behind you :)

GoldenOne
12-14-2006, 07:35 AM
lol i do that to my friends when we are cruisin around town...sometimes it turns into to those yaris type commercial fun...