PDA

View Full Version : Winfred, had to make a little trip to

Bill R.
12-13-2006, 11:30 PM
phoenix today. That snap on 4 gas mt3500 that i bought got munched by fedex when they dropped it from about 10 feet up. So i took it and 3 other gas analyzers to Dr.Smog to see what he can do to repair them.

winfred
12-14-2006, 09:20 AM
swell, did they own up to screwing the pooch? all of my latest ebay snap on goodies were small and hard to kill, i scored most of the test leads for my new vantage pro and a euro obdII adaptor for my graphing brick for almost pennys on the dollar for what mr tool wants on the truck, iceing on the cake was a 300 inch pound torque-o-meter for under $40 delivered

Bill R.
12-14-2006, 09:51 AM
account with fedex and wanted to ship it UPS but i'd had more damage with ups so shipped it as a return on my fedex account which has a limit of 100 dollars insurance and they refused the claim anyway, even though this guy had it well boxed with approx 2 inches of styrfoam sheets surrounding it also.

Dr smog said if its too badly screwed up ,that since the gas bench is good he can pull the gas bench and use it in a seperate case with software and a laptop computer instead. But i'm hoping to use it as it is since you can plug a mt2500 scanner directly into it and use the gas analyzer screen and print functions for the mt2500

He also thought he could fix the bear ace 4 gas that i took up to him.
I took him 2 other bar 75 2 gas sun's that he sells a lot of to use for parts or whatever, with a partial credit to the repairs of the snapon and bear ace units.

swell, did they own up to screwing the pooch? all of my latest ebay snap on goodies were small and hard to kill, i scored most of the test leads for my new vantage pro and a euro obdII adaptor for my graphing brick for almost pennys on the dollar for what mr tool wants on the truck, iceing on the cake was a 300 inch pound torque-o-meter for under $40 delivered