PDA

View Full Version : Remote Oil Filter block? (m30/s38)

MPD47
12-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Does anyone make a remote oil filter block off plate for the S38/M30 series motors? I'd like something I can run a decent AN- line off of to my setrab and a remote filter setup. Getting something CNC'd up isnt a problem, but if there is something already on the market I'd rather save the aggravation. Thanks!

Bill R.
12-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Bruno made up some for his car and others, You can check here for info on them and email him to see if he still has any left
(http://www.bmwe34.net/e34main/trouble/OilCanister.htm)

Does anyone make a remote oil filter block off plate for the S38/M30 series motors? I'd like something I can run a decent AN- line off of to my setrab and a remote filter setup. Getting something CNC'd up isnt a problem, but if there is something already on the market I'd rather save the aggravation. Thanks!

Kalevera
12-02-2006, 08:26 PM
I have been looking for a set of these since MAY. Heard nothing from Bruno. MPD, if you end up fabbing something, please contact me.

MPD47
12-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Bruno's setup looks like it will be "good enough" Nice that it uses stock gaskets, and I should easily be able to put AN onto that. Thanks!