PDA

View Full Version : OT: Yes, them bendy busses really DO do that!

Yiorgos
11-29-2006, 06:28 AM
Video of some really crazy accidents in Russian tunnels...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEkvgrUHtNI

Turned my stomach a little.

winfred
11-29-2006, 08:34 AM
retard drivers, id think if it was road conditions the cars behind them couldn't stop as well but everybody behind the tards seems to haul it down quickly and in a straight line. a tank slapper in a 50-75' bus has got to suck

Giggity
11-29-2006, 09:12 AM
Unless Russian law requires vehicles to have 4" wide tires and no shocks, I'd say that is super poor driving. The bendy bus was actually kinda funny to watch though...

Dave M
11-29-2006, 10:16 AM
The two ~5ton trucks about 3/4 of the way through the vid are incredible. It looks like ONE is out of control, then TWO appear in what amounts to ONE lane. Maybe they get a rebate for traveling in the same lane???

Thanks,

Dave M

ryan roopnarine
11-29-2006, 10:26 AM
this is a repeat from a couple of months ago. that having been said, here's my excuse to post a picture of a car accident. caption (is genius) and is from fark.com. yeah, i know it's a H2 sut, but the stoichiometry (sp) angle doesn't play out as well.....

http://plaza.ufl.edu/rroopnar/h3owned1ir8.gif

Dave M
11-29-2006, 11:19 AM
this is a repeat from a couple of months ago. that having been said, here's my excuse to post a picture of a car accident. caption (is genius) and is from fark.com. yeah, i know it's a H2 sut, but the stoichiometry (sp) angle doesn't play out as well.....

http://plaza.ufl.edu/rroopnar/h3owned1ir8.gif

Chasing the bus down to make sure little Aven's pants match his shirt?

ryan roopnarine
11-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Chasing the bus down to make sure little Aven's pants match his shirt?

may as well have been. the bus driver was parked and taking a cell phone call when the H2 SUT collided with them at a significant speed.

Yiorgos
11-29-2006, 04:38 PM
this is a repeat from a couple of months ago.

It was? I visit this forum religiously yet I never came across the video before.

Apologies for those who have seen it already!

winfred
11-29-2006, 08:30 PM
this is actually the 3rd or 4th time it's been up but it's still amusing, it only gets annoying when it just keeps getting posted again and again and again in short order
id draw a parallel to reading a good book, i've probably got some books i've read a dozen times but i still like the story, but i know people that read a book once and never touch it again

It was? I visit this forum religiously yet I never came across the video before.

Apologies for those who have seen it already!

Dave M
11-29-2006, 09:53 PM
i've probably got some books i've read a dozen times but i still like the story, but i know people that read a book once and never touch it again

Same here, I love grean eggs and ham, the entire mr. mugs collection and the hardy boys.

winfred
11-29-2006, 11:12 PM
i am more of a scifi fan and a huge the book is better then the movie fan, starwars, jaws, dune, starship troopers, logans run (oh my god was the book better, probably the best example), never cry wolf by farley mowat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Cry_Wolf) the hunt for red october (and it's non movie sequel the cardinal in the kremlin) 20k leagues under the sea ......... i could go on :D

Same here, I love grean eggs and ham, the entire mr. mugs collection and the hardy boys.

Airborne001
11-30-2006, 05:37 AM
Lemme guess, those cameras were mounted to monitor the oil slick portion of that obstale tunnel?

JESUS, remind me never to drive in Russia unless I am in an M-1 Abrahms. ;)

billy
11-30-2006, 05:57 AM
if you notice in the last car in the last few seconds, the car rolls over and then appears to vomit the contents of the fuel tank onto the floor....

E34-520iSE
11-30-2006, 08:26 AM
Pop goes the tank - just hope it never exploded afterwards.There's some horrible video clips there.It promotes the case for compulsory viewing of accidents as part of learning to drive. Maybe we could all learn something....even the bendy bus drivers!

Cheers,

Shaun

Digita1 Ecstasy
11-30-2006, 06:09 PM
This video is hilarious.

I love when the two trucks lose control and tip over and block 2 of the 3 lanes of traffic. And they all slow down and stop, second later their all shooting their blinkers on to change lanes lol Seems like its common place.