http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/ripcurl530/2006_11260011.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/ripcurl530/2006_11260008.jpg

Both sides, hood, and half of trunk. :(

E34 530
11-26-2006, 01:29 AM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/ripcurl530/2006_11260010.jpg

bigtisas
11-26-2006, 01:38 AM
Did you say anything wrong to your girlfriend?

GoldenOne
11-26-2006, 01:40 AM
ummm.....ouch :(, thats worse when some punks put screws in all my tires...does insurance cover vandalism??

Qube
11-26-2006, 02:12 AM
!!! Oh it hurts like looking at it !!!

What happened? Some backstory once you've managed to calm down a bit... :(

Jehu
11-26-2006, 02:29 AM
Weren't you garaging this car?Tell us who did it , they're history...

saj3n
11-26-2006, 02:40 AM
wow! that sucks! Comprehensive coverage should take care of it, but I know how you feel... :(

94530inh
11-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Wow, that really pisses me off. Do you have full coverage? And do you think the car will be totaled?

E34-520iSE
11-26-2006, 09:29 AM
That's a real shame. Do you think you could find out who done it? Torture is the best way to educate these goons.

Shaun M

BillionPa
11-26-2006, 09:50 AM
jesus......

if i were to catch them, they wouldnt even be able to use dental records to identify whats left.

Macv
11-26-2006, 09:55 AM
OMG man, thats sick.

I feel absolutely horrible for you. Your car is too beautiful for this. :(:(:(

winfred
11-26-2006, 10:03 AM
piss in someones pool?

BlueM60
11-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Absolute bulls%&t. WTF is wrong with people?? Your car is gorgeous, so clean, plus, we chare the classic styling of the style 32's. Its funny, I feel as I get older (24) I find that I like less and less people. With the exception of a small group, there seem to be very few good people even worth the breath to have a conversation with. Sorry for the sad note, Ive been feeling this way for a while and this only exemplifies that. Most people are ****!

-Ben

scoop2004
11-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Ouch, have u called the police? maybe they could check the car for any fingerprints? (thats what brit cops do if u've had windows smashed etc,im not sure about keying)

thats an awful awful lot of damage. If u know who done it or happen to catch em......key theyre face,scar them for life,the cunts

brosher
11-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Sorry :(

Fetch
11-26-2006, 10:22 AM
That is asinine. Your car is gorgeous.
I hope your insurance will cover that & you can get it cleaned up :(

Dave M
11-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Pretty extensive job they did there, but its only paint.

Sounds like you're handling it maturely. Likely just some kids with nothing better to do, unless...................theres a story behind it???

Dave M

Alexlind123
11-26-2006, 10:32 AM
You must have enemies. It doesnt seem like a random keying to me, with the "f*** you".

BlueM60
11-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Hmm, the only time Ive incurred hate like that is when I dated a friend of mine's ex. After he got done treating her like crap, I moved in and showed her how it was supposed to be. i got hate calls and threats for 2 weeks, never any vandalism tho.

-Ben

Ross
11-26-2006, 11:00 AM
Even though a thorough beating is what they deserve you can take a little comfort in knowing those *******s will eventually get theirs, somewhere, somehow. I hope you have an insurance plan that covers it.

632 Regal
11-26-2006, 12:19 PM
a new paintjob always looks nice :D

E34 530
11-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Weren't you garaging this car?Tell us who did it , they're history...

The car is always in the garage whenever I'm home, this happened in a parking lot.

E34 530
11-26-2006, 01:35 PM
piss in someones pool?

LOL

E34 530
11-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Ouch, have u called the police? maybe they could check the car for any fingerprints? (thats what brit cops do if u've had windows smashed etc,im not sure about keying)

thats an awful awful lot of damage. If u know who done it or happen to catch em......key theyre face,scar them for life,the cunts

Yeah, I had to make a police report. I have comprehensive, so hopefully they will pay for a new paint job. I just hope they don't total the car.

Evan
11-26-2006, 01:38 PM
hell hath no fury...?

E34 530
11-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Pretty extensive job they did there, but its only paint.

Sounds like you're handling it maturely. Likely just some kids with nothing better to do, unless...................theres a story behind it???

Dave M

meh, I don't think so. There is only two kids I can think of that would do this to me. (I got them back, don't worry ;) ) I think it was just a random act because when the cop arrived he said they get this **** all the time and he even received another keying incident earlier that night.

E34 530
11-26-2006, 01:40 PM
a new paintjob always looks nice :D

Hopefully...

Jehu
11-26-2006, 02:12 PM
The car is always in the garage whenever I'm home, this happened in a parking lot.

Someone with your color or very near it to my eyes i thought had said they were putting it away for the winter as in taking it off the road till spring. Anyway good luck and keep us in the loop.

CharlesAFerg
11-26-2006, 03:46 PM
meh, I don't think so. There is only two kids I can think of that would do this to me. (I got them back, don't worry ;) ) I think it was just a random act because when the cop arrived he said they get this **** all the time and he even received another keying incident earlier that night.

Another BMW?

So do you think you know them or not? If they did another random keying then it could just be some drunk ****s who don't like BMWs. We don't get as much of that around here in Beaverton. Portland though yes, but it's always SUVs and trucks. Hippies.

///Mink
11-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Wow, that sucks. My condolences.

You're obviously taking it better than I would have, but wouldn't you have liked to catch them in the act? I get all tingly just thinking about it. :D

bmwalfa
11-26-2006, 04:34 PM
sorry about the paint
people are stuipid.
if you believe in a such think as karma, this will surely ride on them for a while.

winfred
11-26-2006, 06:47 PM
so what if they do, buy it back and paint it with the balance of the check

I just hope they don't total the car.

filip00
11-26-2006, 06:54 PM
that is indeed sick. i'm sorry for your car...i'd go nuts in your place.

gale
11-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Those worthless b@stards. They should be lined up & shot, with spammers & red light runners right behind them. Look out cell phones, you're next;)

Sorry for your loss, hope the insurance co. & body shop can make it right again soon.

Thayne
11-26-2006, 07:03 PM
That totally sucks. I feel for you man. :( If I caught someone doing that to my car I would personally introduce them to this.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4632/glock17yi8.jpg

winfred
11-26-2006, 07:23 PM
id introduce them to a savage beating while the glock 31 i carry daily remains in my pants on call

besides unleashing the awesome power of the mighty glock turbo could bring about the end of the world
http://members.cox.net/kitlou/glock%20turbo.JPG

That totally sucks. I feel for you man. :( If I caught someone doing that to my car I would personally introduce them to this.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4632/glock17yi8.jpg

spyrot1
11-26-2006, 09:48 PM
Where in Jersey did it happen? Like to know where not to park...

azale
11-26-2006, 10:12 PM
E34 530, the world is full of idiots. Fortunately, its only a car so you still have a lot to be grateful for. Are you still in school? Did this happen around there?

Punk kids: no concept of ownership. They will get theirs. Someone should drop them in a communist country to see if they would rather everything be "fair." And if the punks who did this know you personally they should be sent to Singapore so they can share the same fate as our favorite vandal: Michael Fay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Fay). I bet he hasn't picked up a can of spray paint in a little while.

The worst part is knowing how much time you have put in that car.

Your dad must be very proud. I hope I have a son as diligent in his work.

And I can't wait to see the new paint job.

P.S. from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Singapore "Illegal entry into Singapore: At least three strokes."

JetMech
11-26-2006, 10:14 PM
You must have enemies. It doesnt seem like a random keying to me, with the "f*** you".
Unless they were trying to make it look deliberate and throw everyone off. Of course, I don't think I'd give that kind of credit to the kind of people that would do that. Sorry for your car.

angrypancake
11-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Unless they were trying to make it look deliberate and throw everyone off. Of course, I don't think I'd give that kind of credit to the kind of people that would do that. Sorry for your car.

wasted *******s hating on BMW's and the imaginary status symbol? Andrew, you said that the cops told you someone else's car was keyed that night.... I'd chalk that one up to randomness..... :( :( :( :(

Gayle
11-27-2006, 12:11 AM
Someone could key mine if the insurance company would give me money to repaint. There is nothing I want more than a new paint job.

SnakeyesTx
11-27-2006, 12:34 AM
Man, when I clicked on this, I thought you had a meeting with other members here with pics to make us all envious, but ****! I seriously doubt an insurance company is going to total a car just for a paint job. Usually something has to be seriously bent... like the A-pillar, or the frame or something. If they total you over paint, I'd seriously consider looking for another insurer, or atleast threaten to do so; that'll usually snap them out of that quick-to-judgement decision.

As for the vandal... keying the hood, doors, trunk, that's typical, but the Roundel? WTF?! If this is some place you frequent, its obviously some jealous prick that might know you indirectly. Ask around discreetly and find that little **** and introduce him to your steel-toe boots. Better still.. maybe he doesn't know you, so he won't know why he's getting beaten to within an inch of his life, but will quickly know why when you run a sharp key across his face.

I just thought of something. If you really know who may have done it, and you don't want to resort to childish violence (okay, violence might feel good, but wounds heal, killing his wallet and pressing charges is way sweeter justice), then serve him papers and sue for damages :D

Alexlind123
11-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Someone could key mine if the insurance company would give me money to repaint. There is nothing I want more than a new paint job.

I would ask for you adress so i could do you a favor, but i couldnt bring myself to do it to an e34...

angrypancake
11-27-2006, 12:45 AM
I just thought of something. If you really know who may have done it, and you don't want to resort to childish violence (okay, violence might feel good, but wounds heal, killing his wallet and pressing charges is way sweeter justice), then serve him papers and sue for damages :D

**** that. kill him. you don't touch a man's car.

SnakeyesTx
11-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Mmmmmmmman Law! Burt Reynolds and the others would certainly approve :D

BFEINZIMER
11-27-2006, 02:05 AM
word

Thayne
11-27-2006, 02:17 AM
id introduce them to a savage beating while the glock 31 i carry daily remains in my pants on call

besides unleashing the awesome power of the mighty glock turbo could bring about the end of the world

LOL Ah a fellow glock owner. Sorry to thread jack. How do you like your .357? I have a glock 17. The 9mm is awesome I am thinking of getting a second one but a glock 22.

Agreed.

CharlesAFerg
11-27-2006, 04:19 AM

I sure as hell wouldn't announce that if I were you. That'd be my secret.

ryan roopnarine
11-27-2006, 06:44 AM
now, we KNOW that the only way you procured that thing was from a car that ended up in the boneyard, ROIGHT!??!

polite variation to the dispacher of "held by castle doctrine/outnumbered/feel threatened" while i keep my hands blood free seems to work for me, and get the pow-leece there faster.

/I isn't professional enough to have a glock fow-tie (DEA agent from the internet video)

winfred
11-27-2006, 08:54 AM
i like it pretty good, it has considerably more ass then a 9 or .40 as evadenced by it's performance on bowling pins, it's basicly a 9mm bullet stuck in a necked down 10mm case with a small primer pocket (id say necked down .40 but you can't make sig cases from .40s too short) the only thing is if you want to reload 357 sig you need to know what you are doing or you can get into trouble, one cool thing the only thing you need to convert from .40 to 357 is a barrel, everything else is the same

LOL Ah a fellow glock owner. Sorry to thread jack. How do you like your .357? I have a glock 17. The 9mm is awesome I am thinking of getting a second one but a glock 22.

winfred
11-27-2006, 08:55 AM
found it in a 318 and kept it to make fun of :D

now, we KNOW that the only way you procured that thing was from a car that ended up in the boneyard, ROIGHT!??!)

fkong777
11-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Man, ..... but ****! I seriously doubt an insurance company is going to total a car just for a paint job. Usually something has to be seriously bent... like the A-pillar, or the frame or something. If they total you over paint, I'd seriously consider looking for another insurer, or atleast threaten to do so; that'll usually snap them out of that quick-to-judgement decision.

Actually it is more math than extend of damage. If it cost more to paint the car than to pay you market value of the car. Insurance will choose the cheaper route. To "total lost" a car. Let say an insurance approved body shop say to paint hood and 2 entire side will cost $6000. and to paint the entire car so there will not be bad color match will cost $8000. But your car at market valve on avg with 10 different on classified ads with similar level and mileage will cost $4000. You better believe insurance will give you $4000 and not have to pay $6000-8000. Your car is now "Salvaged" titled.

BTW I'm not really overinflating the price. Insurance approved body shop will usually cost more because they have quality standard that will repair even high end cars to factory paint quality. One of my other car was repaired at $3500 for a medium size damage to rear quarter (a parking incident)

ryan roopnarine
11-27-2006, 10:33 AM
found it in a 318 and kept it to make fun of :D

yes, sending a bullet through the turbonator could reverse the direction of the earth's spin.

i've been wanting to use the "give a damn" gif as a sig pic here for months now, i just never bothered to shrink it and make it less resource intensive for the dial up people that like to protest things.

Alexlind123
11-27-2006, 11:07 AM
yes, sending a bullet through the turbonator could reverse the direction of the earth's spin.

i've been wanting to use the "give a damn" gif as a sig pic here for months now, i just never bothered to shrink it and make it less resource intensive for the dial up people that like to protest things.

People still use dial up?

winfred
11-27-2006, 12:47 PM
the car only gets a salvage title if they take possession of the car, if the papers don't change hands they stay the same

You better believe insurance will give you $4000 and not have to pay $6000-8000. Your car is now "Salvaged" titled.

SnakeyesTx
11-27-2006, 03:34 PM
If you're paying 6-8000 for a paint job, I wanna paint your car. There's no way in HELL I will ever pay that much for a paint job unless there's airbrush work involved. When I was part of IFSJA, a friend in the club had his entire jeep painted, candy-pearl clearcoated, and flame airbrushed for 6k and it won show after show after show for appearance.

Stock paintjob at any reputable place around where I'm at is at the most 3k. That's prep, base, clear, bake. I can get my car completely resprayed for 600 dollars if I do all the prep and masking work myself, which I definitely plan on doing. If they have to do that, I'm looking at nearly 2000 dollars. You're stuck paying for labor of masking and removal of trim... screw "quality standards." That's just a fancy way of saying "Raping insurance companies to make premiums skyrocket."

Thayne
11-27-2006, 07:45 PM
i like it pretty good, it has considerably more ass then a 9 or .40 as evadenced by it's performance on bowling pins, it's basicly a 9mm bullet stuck in a necked down 10mm case with a small primer pocket (id say necked down .40 but you can't make sig cases from .40s too short) the only thing is if you want to reload 357 sig you need to know what you are doing or you can get into trouble, one cool thing the only thing you need to convert from .40 to 357 is a barrel, everything else is the same

Thats pretty sweet! I don't reload myself. My old man used to do that back in the day. I think I might buy the .40 after Christmas or use my tax return to buy it. For right now the 9 is fine.

bmwalfa
11-27-2006, 08:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_xfc4ACvw

it was probally these guys, watch it all, it becomes amusing

winfred
11-27-2006, 09:42 PM
id go broke if i didn't reload i shoot enough to justify running a dillon 650 fully progressive press, if i am really having fun i may burn 4-500 rounds, and when i was competing in pin matches that usually ran at least 150 rounds besides farting around ammo
a few of my competition toys
http://members.cox.net/wdixon27/guns.jpg
http://members.cox.net/wdixon27/tmII.JPG

Thats pretty sweet! I don't reload myself. My old man used to do that back in the day. I think I might buy the .40 after Christmas or use my tax return to buy it. For right now the 9 is fine.

Macv
11-27-2006, 10:14 PM
id go broke if i didn't reload i shoot enough to justify running a dillon 650 fully progressive press, if i am really having fun i may burn 4-500 rounds, and when i was competing in pin matches that usually ran at least 150 rounds besides farting around ammo
a few of my competition toys

Oh snap!

Throwing knives?

winfred
11-27-2006, 10:23 PM
nah just dressing for the pic, the one on the left is one of the coolest folding knives ever discontinued, the afck benchmade and the right is a cold steel polymer tanto

Oh snap!

Throwing knives?

azale
11-27-2006, 10:57 PM
the car only gets a salvage title if they take possession of the car, if the papers don't change hands they stay the same
I thought it was only a Salvage Title if the bumpers were hit, making it less safe in an accident. At least, that's what I thought rules were in Michigan.

Either way, I can vouch for the rest of your statement. I received the payoff value of my subaru minus my cost to buy it back. And I drove it around with a clean title until the intake gasket blew. When I sold it a few months after the accident, it still had a clean carfax too, but you sure couldn't fool the buyer.

. . . a necked down 10mm? Why go through all that trouble? Just get a Desert Eagle and stick with the .357 magnum rounds. And it probably wouldn't hurt your reputation if you tried to hide it in your pants. :)

winfred
11-27-2006, 11:36 PM
the 357 sig is it's own animal with plentiful factory ammo and once fired brass available, dimensionally it's close to a necked down 10mm only with a small primer, i am not talking about a bastard round like the 44 automag this is a popular police round. i wouldn't bother with a eagle for just a 357 mag, i was a couple days from getting a 44 mag eagle for a killer deal while back but the bastard found his wallet and got it out of hock

. . . a necked down 10mm? Why go through all that trouble? Just get a Desert Eagle and stick with the .357 magnum rounds. And it probably wouldn't hurt your reputation if you tried to hide it in your pants. :)

Thayne
11-28-2006, 12:36 AM
Nice collection winfield. :) I only have the glock 17 right now, but like I said I am thinking of getting the glock 22. An maybe little down the line an AR15. Thats most likely the order that I will be buying and then whatever else I feel like buying. :p

TWISM
11-28-2006, 01:25 AM
Jalousy is a strange thing...

Just like revenge... :P