PDA

View Full Version : EAT Chip for the 530ia?

Boone.Msi
11-25-2006, 07:42 PM
can anyone update me on the progress of this chip? ive been anxiously waiting for one.

632 Regal
11-26-2006, 12:31 AM
call mark, I cant test new ones were in ethonol zone.

BMWCCA1
11-26-2006, 12:35 AM
call mark, I cant test new ones were in ethonol zone.Would this maybe be what you meant to say?:

I can't test new ones; we're in an ethanol zone.

632 Regal
11-26-2006, 12:38 AM
forgot the damn ';' and ''"

so what?

E34 530
11-26-2006, 12:48 AM
Would this maybe be what you meant to say?:

You are officially the new bitch of .info. (<--here is the punctuation) Congratulations!!

Boone.Msi
11-26-2006, 01:10 AM
hahaha you guys crack me up, i emailed him about two weeks ago, i guess his mailbox is flooded.

anyways, anyone else want to put their name on the list if he has these ready? il probally call him monday afternoon.

hey regal: is it an actual chip or do we send our stock chips to get reprogramed?

BMWCCA1
11-26-2006, 10:21 AM
forgot the damn ';' and ''"
so what?No big deal if it doesn't bother you. But if it doesn't bother you to write in broken English, it shouldn't bother you if others correct it for you.

If I read something and can't figure out what you're saying because it isn't punctuated correctly, I figure there may be others who weren't raised on text-messaging who might not get your meaning, either. Just trying to be helpful. Feel free to continue in an illiterate manner, if that's what you want. :D

Fetch
11-26-2006, 10:39 AM
I can't wait for the 530i/m version of the chip!! :)

632 Regal
11-26-2006, 12:24 PM
its a new chip, someone else thats not in an ethonol area needs to test the new program. you try this email too? mark.dsylva@gmail.com

hahaha you guys crack me up, i emailed him about two weeks ago, i guess his mailbox is flooded.

anyways, anyone else want to put their name on the list if he has these ready? il probally call him monday afternoon.

hey regal: is it an actual chip or do we send our stock chips to get reprogramed?

Boone.Msi
11-26-2006, 01:05 PM
nope, i tried this one: mark@dsylva-tech.ca
il try getting ahold of him through gmail now.
"ethanol area" what does that mean? that all your gas stations are converted to ethanol now? ive only heard of one gas station that suplies ethanol around here.

school me on this, if so maybe i can be the donor.

Fetch
11-26-2006, 04:39 PM
He's talking about gas stations that can have up to 10% of ethonol in the regular gas. I need to research this more as well, just today at shell I saw the sticker on the gas pump "Up to 10% ethonol added", hopefully that doesn't apply to the shell premium gas, I thought I read somewhere it didn't.

Anybody know for sure if this is more by brand or area? I also think during winter almost all gas places have added ethonol?