PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever done business with Radicast?

ricola
11-22-2006, 01:06 AM
I ordered clear rear lenses from Radicast in Sweden on 10-23-06 for my 95 Touring. I have a confirmation email from them verifying my order. I've sent several email messages asking for a status. I'm not getting any response. How long should I expect it to take to get a package from them here in the states? I really need the clears soon. I have a cracked rear light and the lower part of the lens is filling with water. I'm worried the water will freeze and crack the lower lens. Then I'll need to replace the whole light..:(

BillionPa
11-22-2006, 04:06 AM
from sweeden to the US? what shipping options did you have?

i would assume 2 weeks for "air" with customs delays

zmuff
11-22-2006, 05:57 PM
I've bought stuff from ebay Germany and shipping took just about one month, so it could be any day now. It really depends on the type of shipping used. Of course, it would be nice to hear from him.

ricola
11-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Ya, It would help to get a response to my email inquiry. A tracking number would be reassuring. I guess I'll have to put some of that lame tape on the light and just wait it out.

It's only been about 3 weeks. A month makes sense. So I agree it could be any time after the holiday's.

ricola
11-22-2006, 09:54 PM
Update:

I just received a response to one of my emails from Daniel at Radicast. He has my clear rear lenses boxed and ready to ship but needed to know what country I'm in. I may have messed up while filling out the online order form. I sent him a complete address including my country. I would guess I would receive the lens kit by the end of december. I'm stoked!

Elekta
11-23-2006, 09:45 AM
It took about a month to get mine. Give a call when they get there as I have some tips for your conversion.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/ggil-tx/bmw/DSCN0643.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/ggil-tx/bmw/5257622e.jpg

ricola
11-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks I will. :D