PDA

View Full Version : Look who's back on the auction block!!

Dave M
11-21-2006, 09:42 AM
relisted 'euro' e28 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNARL%3AMT%3A12&viewitem=&item=190053971130)

I don't remember seeing "Don't Bid if You Have No Money" in the previous listing :D

As I posted before, I didn't get this e28 as the logistics and $$ were a bit of a stretch. I would feel feel much better if someone was kind enough to have a look at it for me. I know the front seets are beat, but the rest looks nice. Hard to judge opaint and engine on the internet ;). I'll send pm's to those I know are in LA. I am very curious, to say the least, maybe someone else would like an excuse to look at a beautiful car?

Thanks guys,

Oh, I sent an e-mail to the seller

Good morning California,

I sadly watched the last auction in which the vehicle 'sold' for ~$5600 U.S. I failed to bid as I reside in Canada and hadn't sorted the logistics of retrieving and registering the vehicle in adequate time. In additionl, as I'm unable to inspect the car, I would like the opportunity for another BMW enthusiast in the area to make a visit. Would you be open to this?

Thank you for your time,

Dave MacIsaac,
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Suede
11-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Find out where he is in LA. I might be able to take a look at it for you.

Suede

Dave M
11-21-2006, 10:36 AM
OK, missing a rather important piece of info, the address. I spoke with the seller and he has no issues with someone checking the car out. I will pm his phone # and address if you or someone else is willing to go have a look.

The car is in Caladasas, CA on Eden Park

Thanks a lot,

Dave M

Suede
11-21-2006, 11:03 AM
That would be Calabasas,and about 40 miles of LA's most clogged freeways away from me. I'll have to pass on that trip, with the holiday traffic getting in high gear today.

Maybe somebody out the 101 can look it over for you.

Suede