PDA

View Full Version : I Know Im Beating A Dead Horse...

BMW4LIFE
11-20-2006, 09:21 PM
but i was wondering if you guys can clarify something for me and everyone out there for GOOD...

from the vibes, clicking and loose handleing i figure that its time for some suspension work to be done to the e34

i saw this on ebay... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250050769258&rd=1,1

and have read very mixed reviews on it on google searchs

i am well aware that lemforder is the sh*t but the price is dramatically different as well...

my question is has anyone ever tried the ebay one? do you like it? does it hold up well? was it worth it? if you could do it all over again would you buy the ebay one again or pay more?

and another thing is that im not sure what bushings or parts need to be replaced and thats why i wanted to fix them all...

plus im gonna sell the car soon cause im gonna be moving out of the state and need to money for school...

well sorry for the article but thanks you for any help i can get!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

spyrot1
11-20-2006, 10:07 PM
I just put in Lemforder thrust arms with the 750 bushings, it's the only way to go.

I think Jeff has tried the FCP's... ask him.

fkong777
11-20-2006, 10:44 PM
I've used the FCP thrust arm and bushing.. They last about 1yr.. no jokes. the bushing is weak. Bushing will go out way faster than the ball joint.

Traian
11-20-2006, 10:50 PM
I have FCP thrust arms with '750' bushings installed. They're about a year old and they're fine. Keep in mind though I drive like 5000km a year, and drive like a 95yr old blind grandma over any bumps: 2km/h does it, nice and steady, don't mind the nice man behind me flashing his lights and having a hernia....

BMW4LIFE
11-20-2006, 11:48 PM
don't mind the nice man behind me flashing his lights and having a hernia....

hahahaha....:D

BMW4LIFE
11-20-2006, 11:50 PM
well now that i see that the fcp are crap how about the meyle or something like that...some sites were saying that they are about the same as the lemforders

whats the best and cheapest website to pick up some lemforders?

BigKriss
11-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Your going to sell the car soon, so get the FCP kit and be done with it. You won't have to worry about it in a years time. Lemforder from BMA.