PDA

View Full Version : PIC REQUEST: '91/'92 Free Form Headlight Buckets

Kalevera
11-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Anyone have a picture of the complete NAL free form headlight assembly that they can post or email me? Or,a picture of one of the low beams would work. Drivers or passengers side, doesn't matter. Trying to unravel an ETK mystery and don't have quick access to a car.

Heck, if you have a set sitting in the closet, left over from an upgrade or your parts car, message me. Best, whit

Paul in NZ
11-11-2006, 04:42 PM
hey...where you been!

Dave M
11-11-2006, 06:40 PM
Lowell,

I have free forms and I'm looking for an excuse to swap in my new elipsoids with HID.

So.............if you can wait, I may get to it sooner than later. I'll watch this post to see if your request has been granted.

Oh, and welcome back.

Dave M

Kalevera
11-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Thanks, Dave. I really just need to see the buckets and how they're mounted -- I'm trying to determine if the mounting tabs are separate from the lights or integrated into the light housing. At this point, I think the tabs are built into the lights/not seperable and ETK is wrong.

Rigmaster
11-11-2006, 07:57 PM
IIRC, the freeform (I always thought they said "NFL" on the lenses....) lights are almost exactly the same as the ellipsoids, except the low beams are about the same depth from front of the lens to the back of the bulb as the high beams. They mount to the same bucket if I'm not mistaken.........

I think I've got one or two around here- I'll try to confirm and maybe even get a pic or two....

Bret.

ps- got your email about this too....