PDA

View Full Version : I'm moving this site to another server in about an hour.

Bimmer Nut Ed
04-15-2004, 10:02 PM
I'll be turning off the board and moving it from one server to another. It'll probably take an hour to do, maybe 2 max (it is a big DB already. This should improve response time and decrease the outages. Thanks for your patience.

I'll start and shutdown the board at 11PM Central Time.

632 Regal
04-15-2004, 10:08 PM
Actually Ed, it hasent been bad for the last month or so, at work on dial up everything sucks so if thats the times I couldnt tell.

PS thanks for my spot!!!

Bimmer Nut Ed
04-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Yeah, still pissed off at the colo ISP guy for no return phone calls/emails, and the increase in billing with no explanation, so I'm moving!

Thanks for all your support.

Bimmer Nut Ed
04-15-2004, 11:08 PM
OK, I'm shutting it down.

Brandon J
04-15-2004, 11:30 PM
OK, I'm shutting it down.Hopefully not for too long, thanks for eveything Ed!

MicahO
04-16-2004, 06:33 AM
Hey Ed - Please let me know if there's anything I need to do with Jen's site - I'm home today and can get to it asap if something is needed. She's getting a (relatively) large amount of activity lately and will be releasing a bunch of new product Sunday.

Bimmer Nut Ed
04-16-2004, 11:20 AM
Nope, not yet. I'm moving sites over slowly, one at a time. And I'll email you soon about moving hers. btw, thanks for the contribution! ;)

Hey Ed - Please let me know if there's anything I need to do with Jen's site - I'm home today and can get to it asap if something is needed. She's getting a (relatively) large amount of activity lately and will be releasing a bunch of new product Sunday.