PDA

View Full Version : OT, anybody get a magazine inthe mail today about the new 300C

scott540
04-15-2004, 08:13 PM
I got a magazine entirely on the new Chrysler 300C from Road and Track. I don't even get Road and Track. Big 'ol pushrod hemi V-8 in it. It even shuts down 4 of the cylinder when not needed- Just like the old cadillacs. They say that it's the first time anybody's ever done that - "in a modern application". Pretty decent price though for a car that big with a big truck motor in it and rear drive.

ryan roopnarine
04-15-2004, 09:31 PM
why in the hell would they go and say something like that? daimler chrysler already has a car that can shut down one bank, the v12 s600. full o crap, they are.

I got a magazine entirely on the new Chrysler 300C from Road and Track. I don't even get Road and Track. Big 'ol pushrod hemi V-8 in it. It even shuts down 4 of the cylinder when not needed- Just like the old cadillacs. They say that it's the first time anybody's ever done that - "in a modern application". Pretty decent price though for a car that big with a big truck motor in it and rear drive.

632 Regal
04-15-2004, 10:04 PM
I raced my neighbors new Hemi truck, those things are fast at least compared to a NON CHIPPED 530, after 90 it was all mine but wow I was surprized!

winfred
04-15-2004, 10:10 PM
those new diesel chevys are quick off the line, damn near lost a stop light drag in the black pigg