PDA

View Full Version : the new tranny is in & running........

tim s
04-15-2004, 01:59 PM
wow what a difference. replaced the tranny & 2 clogged cats. the car did not run anything like this when i bought it 8 months ago. i love it. the car is much quicker. now i know why my insurance is so high.
tim s.

Dick Schneiders
04-15-2004, 02:37 PM
wow what a difference. replaced the tranny & 2 clogged cats. the car did not run anything like this when i bought it 8 months ago. i love it. the car is much quicker. now i know why my insurance is so high.
tim s.

tim s
04-15-2004, 02:53 PM
the tranny feels nice & i feel like i made a good decision by getting it through him. it's worth the extra money. it's like buying a computer. you know you can get it cheaper somewhere else, but the more expensive one will have a true intel or supermicro board instead of some abit or soyo misc board.
tim s.

Dick Schneiders
04-15-2004, 04:14 PM
for a long time and has helped many with their tranny problems. I have never seen a single negative or even middle of the road posting about him.

the tranny feels nice & i feel like i made a good decision by getting it through him. it's worth the extra money. it's like buying a computer. you know you can get it cheaper somewhere else, but the more expensive one will have a true intel or supermicro board instead of some abit or soyo misc board.
tim s.