PDA

View Full Version : Trustworthy mechanic in London, Ontario

Jay 535i
10-31-2006, 07:44 PM
I know it's a longshot -- nobody lives here in London. I've just moved here for school. But by any chance does someone know a trustworthy mechanic around here?

No, it's not the cool London. The other one, in Ontario.

Digita1 Ecstasy
10-31-2006, 10:55 PM
I can never find a reputable mechanic. I would just try talking to people in shops. Only guy I know thats good in my area works majority on supra's. But has good work ethic so oh well. better than dealership over charging.

Black 535i
11-01-2006, 05:28 AM
...just north of the CP tracks on the east side (just south of the Horse and Hound Restaurant) that I have heard does good work. He has a big operation in what looks like a barn and works on BMW's and Porsches as well. This is not an endorsement but when I lived there he was the only one that I knew of. Good luck!.

DABLACK
11-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Jay:
Through my dealer connect, the most trusted or "busiest" indy in London is Whiteoaks auto repair .
My girlfriend is from there and her step-dad takes his E34 to them.
I also checked with our sister dealer there and said "they steal alot of friggin work from us" (dealers own words)
(519)685-0702

btw thanks for hooking me up with Will for the rad hope to soon get my 535 on the road with his help
and not have to share my 525 with the wife (lol)

Good luck!

Jay 535i
11-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Jay:
Through my dealer connect, the most trusted or "busiest" indy in London is Whiteoaks auto repair .
My girlfriend is from there and her step-dad takes his E34 to them.
I also checked with our sister dealer there and said "they steal alot of friggin work from us" (dealers own words)
(519)685-0702

btw thanks for hooking me up with Will for the rad hope to soon get my 535 on the road with his help
and not have to share my 525 with the wife (lol)

Good luck!

THANK YOU!!