PDA

View Full Version : Halloweenie pics/Gayle makeup tips

calmloki
10-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Figure this is better than pictures of a dorm room or pictures of someone's junk - err, no desire to see that. Nor yet pictures of said room after someone has been getting busy with his girlfriend. Is it just my dirty mind? Anyway, some pretty cool pics without one damn thing to do with BMWs.

http://amazing-arts.blogspot.com/2006/10/7-tips-to-great-makeup.html

As for me, I'm off to hook up the trailer to the touring and drag a load of yard debris to the recycler.

Tom

KenB
10-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Fascinating...I'll be sure to pass this info around the trailer park.:D

Felixdacat
10-28-2006, 11:23 AM
Fascinating...I'll be sure to pass this info around the trailer park.:D

:D

Gayle
10-28-2006, 11:28 AM
I haven't had a sig pic for a while. This will do the trick. Thanks. If someone could make this more thumbnail size for me, I'd appreciate it.

Felixdacat
10-28-2006, 11:34 AM
I think the chick with the one eyelid painted is pretty cool. At first glance it looks real.

Alexlind123
10-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Figure this is better than pictures of a dorm room or pictures of someone's junk - err, no desire to see that. Nor yet pictures of said room after someone has been getting busy with his girlfriend. Is it just my dirty mind? Anyway, some pretty cool pics without one damn thing to do with BMWs.

http://amazing-arts.blogspot.com/2006/10/7-tips-to-great-makeup.html

As for me, I'm off to hook up the trailer to the touring and drag a load of yard debris to the recycler.

Tom

lol...thats was a joke. I blame it all on jeff, i dont even have a girlfriend.

Gayle
10-28-2006, 01:24 PM
Received the resized one. Will switch later. Thanks Ken.

calmloki
10-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Ah. Figure it's fair to blame anything on Jeff.. if he's not guilty of that particular thing he's certainly guilty of plenty of other stuff he hasn't been caught on. Ya know, i (could have) heard he's transporting major quantities of Columbian marching powder and Thai weed in from his Tejano connection. It's been turned to a slurry and pressed into body panels on some sort of weird BMW 850. Proof? Add the digits: 8+5+0= 13. Thirteenth letter of the alphabet: M... MaryJane. with rocks and rocks of powdered sugar. Bad Jeff! Bad! Bad!