PDA

View Full Version : Different Color Angels

JetMech
10-28-2006, 12:39 AM
What kinds of different colors are there for angel eyes? And which ones are legal in the states? I would imagine that blue or red are massively illegal, and not much else would look very cool in my book, but it's late at night, and I have nothing else to be curious about.

Antrieb
10-28-2006, 12:49 AM
I've never seen angel eyes on an e34 and liked them. In my honest opinion, they just doesn't fit correctly with the time period. Some e36's can pull it off, and e39's need to have them to look good. But just not e34's. Please.

BillionPa
10-28-2006, 01:15 AM
blue/red = illegal. white/yellow = legal. green would look stupid, UV would look hella cool, and since its not technically blue, or even part of the visible color spectrum, should be legal!

Qube
10-28-2006, 10:52 AM
blue/red = illegal. white/yellow = legal. green would look stupid, UV would look hella cool, and since its not technically blue, or even part of the visible color spectrum, should be legal!

UV? That would be 'interesting' to say the least. Search and you'll find pictures you can 'photoshop' around with (colors) to see what looks good.